Poll: Which do you prefer
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you prefer
Torrents
18 49%
Other Server type P2P (Emule, Kazaa, Limewire)
18 49%
Voters: 37.
Torrents or P2P programs such as limewire and emule?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
same as the guy above (na10tbolt), but i used to be a big user of limewire
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

both, depending on what i'm downloading.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Limewire. If I wanna check out an album before I might buy, I'll use Torrents. I delete the albums though because I don't like d/ling albums.
P2P for me, mainly coz I found out about it first and can't be bothered to download another program.
I only use torrents for when I can't go to a larger town and buy the uncut CD's, Wal-Mart only has the clean versions.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
both. you should make that an option.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
limewire PRO (which i got from limewire)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
limewire PRO (which i got from limewire)

Haha, that's what I did when I was using limewire. Don't try to uninstall limewire though.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398