Page 1 of 2
ok so...i used to think dimebag darrel was a douche just like any other metal guitarist but then somehow zakk wylde opened my eyes to him...this is real strange for me i dont know why....and then i read about him being shot 5 times in the head at point blank range and still staying alive for a few minutes.....and then i heard in this river by bls and it made me sad...well thats my 2 cents about dimebag...no need to reply lol....just needed to get it out
Congrats.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by DeSean
I've been banned twice, for experessing my opinions on Dimebag Darrel

Hehe, I don't get banned for this shit I talk about Dime. It's just opinion...
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Dimebag Darrel was the most kickass Metal guitar player ever. He also left us the coolest signature guitar series (Dean Razorback). So whoever thinks he's a douche deserves to be hanged and shot while hanging
Quote by andyscoot
ok so...i used to think dimebag darrel was a douche just like any other metal guitarist but then somehow zakk wylde opened my eyes to him...this is real strange for me i dont know why....and then i read about him being shot 5 times in the head at point blank range and still staying alive for a few minutes.....and then i heard in this river by bls and it made me sad...well thats my 2 cents about dimebag...no need to reply lol....just needed to get it out

That's really ironic 'cause the band 2cents wrote a song about him.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
yea dont worry about Desean and muphin, theyll surely burn in hell for dissing dimebag, and muphin will burn in hell for hating metal
Quote by Muphin
Hehe, I don't get banned for this shit I talk about Dime. It's just opinion...

Thats why I wasn't happy with a 45 day ban, and a 60 day ban. For an opinion
I'm doing my Law essay on Dimebag Darrell my thesis is "The shooting of Nathan Gale was Just" and ya watch Dimevision it shows a lot of his personal life he was a really nice and sweet person and he looked like someone that would be really fun to hang out with
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I never even heard of him before the incident. Then I used to think he was great, now i'm bored of him.
Quote by andyscoot
ok so...i used to think dimebag darrel was a douche just like any other metal guitarist but then somehow zakk wylde opened my eyes to him...

that's pretty ironic because zakk wylde is actually the biggest douchebag on the planet. not only in metal. but also in music as a whole. hell, he's the biggest douchebag on earth!
Quote by altronataku
that's pretty ironic because zakk wylde is actually the biggest douchebag on the planet. not only in metal. but also in music as a whole. hell, he's the biggest douchebag on earth!

what makes you say that?
Cross Canadian Ragweed wrote a song about Dimebag Darrell. Cross Canadian Ragweed is a Country band and they even wrote a song about Dimebag Darrell. That shows how great of a guitarist Dimebag is and what kind of person he was.

BTW, if you are interested in hearing the song it is:

"Dimebag" - Cross Canadian Ragweed

It is a really good song. But it is sort of country. I would recommend everyone hear it though.
Wait, you used to think Dime was a douche...but Zakk turned you round to him...

*head explodes*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^^^ Well i can understand you dont like zakk, but you still havent given any reasons why.
Quote by andyscoot

So you thought he was a douche because he was a metal guitarist? ****ing moron.
Quote by TheChallenged
the only rational choice here is to kill her, cut the fetus out of her body, and eat it

its that simple

Quote by Hells_Bell
Silly n00b. No one will help you in the pit, instead they will rape your family and make fun of your small penis.

Yeah I heard Zakk Wylde was an asshole...but he let a dude who won a contest have a guitar on Headbanger's Ball last week, so he couldn't be that bad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Diwwon
^^^ Well i can understand you dont like zakk, but you still havent given any reasons why.

Go read any interview with him, and then tell me you'd like him as a friend.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by DeSean

That's what happens when a website is based in Russia

RIP Lennon

EDIT:
Quote by altronataku

"The Marshall MG is slamming, the overdrive is crushing!"
Sent from my iPad.
Last edited by paintITblack39 at Jan 6, 2007,
If any of you have seen the extras on Black Label Society's DVDs, you'd know how funny and great Zakk is.
Quote by paintITblack39
"The Marshall MG is slamming, the overdrive is crushing!"

Quote by TheChallenged
the only rational choice here is to kill her, cut the fetus out of her body, and eat it

its that simple

Quote by Hells_Bell
Silly n00b. No one will help you in the pit, instead they will rape your family and make fun of your small penis.

i dont think he was a douche because he was metal guitarist, i just thought he was your typical showoff metal guitarist, like synester gates etc
Quote by DeSean
I've been banned twice, for experessing my opinions on Dimebag Darrel

wot exactly did u say ?lol
yeh dime is the greatest!!!!
Quote by obey_yourmaster

links?

edit:^^SG (***)
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jan 6, 2007,
Quote by andyscoot
i dont think he was a douche because he was metal guitarist, i just thought he was your typical showoff metal guitarist, like synester gates etc

synester gates is a kuntish emo prick with makeup on thats wot he is! he's not metal he's a woman!!
Alive for a few minutes after 5 shots in the head?

Anyway, I think Dimebag was cool. Some of his riffs are great and solos are awesome. But Reinventing the Steel and Southern Trendkill didn't do shit for me. CFH, VDP, and some of FBD are pantera at their greatest.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by ledcaveman
wot exactly did u say ?lol
yeh dime is the greatest!!!!

Lennon > Dime.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by DeSean

oh wow that isnt good. thats not even in the rules oh if you diss dimebag.....its an opinion ur right.
My opinion:

Dimebag is overrated. His riffs were cool, but the majority of his guitar solos sucked. People who worship him as a God need to be bitch slapped.

To the person who said Dimebag > (Hetfield + Hammett):

Hetfield alone could squash Dimebag like a cherry between his ass cheeks, in the Kill 'em All - Puppets days, if it came down to guitar playing ability.
Quote by obey_yourmaster

No, that's just coincidental

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by paintITblack39
Lennon > Dime.

For fuck sakes, they're two completely different styles and genres. Idiotic statements like that are why stupid arguments break out and people, like DeSean, get banned undeservingly.

Just 'cause they both died on the same day is no reason to compare them.

That goes for any other moron who put "Lennon > Dime" or "Dime > Lennon".
Quote by Renka
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tributes_to_Dimebag_Darrell
If you didn't like his music, that's fine. If you say he's a bad muscician you're an asshole and a liar, but if you say that he was a douchebag you're just a fucking waste of life.

That's how I feel.

this is a huge coincidince. go right to the bottom of this page and click on the link about dimes murder not being about pantera breaking up an it leads you back to UG.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Diwwon

read: thread responses.
I actually had that same thing happen. My friend showed me the video to in this river and I wanted to know about Dime. Then I did some research and realized hes one of the greatet guitarists ever. Hell I even bought a tribute hat.
You don't have to be alive to be given CPR.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Page 1 of 2