just wondered what you people thought of motorhead in general thought, seems everybody know overkill, ace of spades, and the game(some ghey wrestlers theme tune)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
AWESOME BAND!

Though you are right. Other than a few major songs (Ace of Spades, Overkill, etc.), nobody listens to any of their stuff. It's pretty great, too.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
HHH was not gay!

I've had hours of fun giving the pedigree to people smaller than me

same
Quote by JoHNNERz
AWESOME BAND!

Though you are right. Other than a few major songs (Ace of Spades, Overkill, etc.), nobody listens to any of their stuff. It's pretty great, too.

...I have to admit to that statement. I've only heard Ace of Spades actually...from a tony hawk game
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I fully agree, everyone acknowledges Motorhead, everyone knows they ****ing rock, but few actually are into it.
Motorhead.... Underrated? No chance they are awesome.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by unfathomable_bo
HHH was not gay!

I've had hours of fun giving the pedigree to people smaller than me

Nah, I did the fatality thingy with the sledge hammer. It was cooler than that.

On subject I think the Game is my favorite song, I like it. And yeah, motorhead kinda kick ass.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Very underrated. I like them better than Priest (almost as much as Maiden). They have that really punky rock n' roll-meets-metal thing which I think is really neat.

The lyrics are hilarious though, if you listen to some of the early stuff. Lemmy is proof that even the degenerates can get some poon.

I hate how people say "Oh...they did 'Ace of Spades'...right?" every time someone brings them up.
Olympic Slam > Pedigree.

But Swanton Bombs from the top of a Bouncy Castle Own All.

I wonder whats going on with WWF nowadays...

On Topic, I have the Ace of Spades album. It's cool for the occasional listen. Good for drinking.

Not as good as Bryan Adams though, LOL.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link