Page 1 of 2
Footballers out there that wanna talk about the NFL playoffs feel free to type er up
superbowl? is that like some giant bowl everybody eats cereal from?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
superbowl? is that like some giant bowl everybody eats cereal from?

Kidding?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Football?

Why do Americans keep insisting on calling this sport Football when you hardly ever use your foot whilst in "soccer" your foot is the only thing your allowed to use?

Beats me... I like it though, just got an issue with the name.
what the hell do u meen we r here in this world!!! we r proud of what we r!!!! so get used to it
ill kill u

how emo of you

ahahahahaha *dies of hillarity*

I need to lie down

Jesus that took me ages to do ::type
Bears are gonna win the Super Bowl. I've waited a lifetime for this, hell, maybe the cubs are next to win the World Series.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I want the Colts to win but I have a suspicion that some underdog will take it just like the Steelers did last year.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Quote by bassman182
Football?

Why do Americans keep insisting on calling this sport Football when you hardly ever use your foot whilst in "soccer" your foot is the only thing your allowed to use?

you know what, i swear to god, the next person that says this in the thread is going to get a warning. it's almost as bad as buttsecks. you're not critically proving anything, just stating the obvious. you think you're so goddamn clever "oh my, they don't use their feet and it's called football, i should tell people about this, eureka!"

rugby is a form of football. it started in the US as rugby football within colleges ... it was called football ... evolved into its own game ... the name sticks. jesus christ. why doesn't anyone ever complain about aussie rules football? they use their hands too.
#DTWD
Quote by bassman182
Football?

You can use body parts aside from for your foot in 'soccer'.

Anywho, I hope the Eagles make it but they probably won't
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by primusfan
you know what, i swear to god, the next person that says this is going to get a warning. it's almost as bad as buttsecks. you're not critically proving anything, just stating the obvious. you think you're so goddamn clver "oh my, they don't use their feet and it's called football, i should tell people about this, eureka!"

rugby is a form of football. it started in the US as rugby football within colleges ... it was called football ... evolved into its own game ... the name sticks. jesus christ. why doesn't anyone ever complain about aussie rules football? they use their hands too.

Quote by TonyRandall
uhhh, dude the steelers were predicted to win by 6.5.....

and in soccer you can use your head and chest... duh!

I know but did they not begin the season with a bad record and then work their way back up. Plus, I was talking about the playoffs as a whole, not just the Superbowl game. They were underdogs against the Colts when they played... The Colts had a bye and one of the best records in the NFL while the Steelers did not.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
SEAHAWKS just beat the cowboys! man, you guys HAVE to watch the after game show. this was the best game EVER! there were so many close calls it was insane.
Go Colts!!!! Indianapolis All The Way!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by andrew12398
Bears are gonna win the Super Bowl. I've waited a lifetime for this, hell, maybe the cubs are next to win the World Series.

I don't see either one of those things happening.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Dammit Cowboys.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by bassman182
Football?

Silly you; you can use your head aswell..
Quote by bassman182
Football?

why do you everyone else insist on hassling us about what we chose to call our sport? We call it football because we've always called it football and we're not interested in changing it.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by andrew12398

the Bears won't win. the might have a chance at the NFC title, simply because of the dearth of decent teams there, but they're not that great. They had a terrible second half, Grossman is garbage. And even in the NFC, the Saints will probably beat them. Whoever wins it is gonna get handled in the superbowl though.

and honestly, the worst AFC playoff team could almost beat the best of the NFC.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I said it once, I'll say it again.

Browns got this shit.

/thread.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
SEAHAWKS just beat the cowboys! man, you guys HAVE to watch the after game show. this was the best game EVER! there were so many close calls it was insane.

Hell yeah, another Seahawks fan? I was amazed at that game, a really fun one to watch.
Gear
-Ibanez Soundgear SRX3EXQM1 (yeah, long name)
-Fender Rumble 100

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

as a SEAHAWKS fan, that game was driving me crazy.

so many twists and turns.

it was awesome though. one of the best football games ive ever watched.
nah bears wont win with grossman at QB, i like the Chargers or Ravens.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
id love to think that Seattle can win next weekend and at least make the NFC championship game, but im not counting on it.

i think the Ravens will win the Super Bowl. the Chargers are good, but they lost to the Ravens in week 3, though both teams have gotten better during the course of the season. i think the Ravens defense will be enough to get them the SB win.
GO INDY!!!
my boys just won against Ravens!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by andrew12398

Bears? Win the Super Bowl? Hell Yes.
Cubs? Win The World Series? For the love of god, NO.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
damn shut the eff up about the name of football no wonder ppl around the world think the british are twats.

anways im goin for saints vs. chargers chicago just has no offense
je suis haut
I hate the patriots so much. They havent won a game straight up in forever. They've always caught a lucky break or some kind of retarded ref call (remember the Arm forward motion call?)

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THE PATRIOTS
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm sooo pumped right now!!!!!

CAn't beleive it!

Troy Brown is a god!
you guys just wished you hada team that won three super bowls in four years
They haven't? They destroyed the Jets last week. And teams win by field goals all the time, just quit whining dammit. Anyway, I'm thinking Colts and Saints. The Colts' defense decided to finally start playing, and Peyton Manning is better than Brady anyday, plus Indy has receivers. And the Saints have way more on offense than the Bears do. So, yeah.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by the_experience
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm sooo pumped right now!!!!!

CAn't beleive it!

Troy Brown is a god!

Yer gonna lose sunday. we beat you in Foxboro, you're in Indy, and Our defense turned amazing the past two weeks.

Although every ref in the league favors the shit outa you.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Quote by Prove_i_Did_It
Yer gonna lose sunday. we beat you in Foxboro, you're in Indy, and Our defense turned amazing the past two weeks.

Although every ref in the league favors the shit outa you.

Well....first of all, neither of us are playing.

Also, did you jsut see what the Patriots did to the Chargers? Nothings a given.

So I wouldn't bet a cookie on the Colts winning....

EDIT: and...i'd like some examples of refs favouring the Pats.
I wanted the Patriots to win that game. But I want Peyton to get a ring more than anything, he deserves it. That or the Saints winning. Either way, Saints and Colts Superbowl would be a kickass game.
Go get your shovel.
Colts is gonna win against Patriots.
Saint is gonna move on to Superbowl.
Colts and Peyton Manning will win EVERYTHING!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Page 1 of 2