I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
yep
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
dont know much songs by them but i love creep!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
They are pretty much the awesome. Remember when they did that acoustic version of Plush at the MTV music awards that one year?
Army of Anyone is better than most of STP's stuff, in my opinion. Richard Patrick's voice fit the guitars flawlessly, so much better than Velvet Revolver or Audioslave. STP went downhill pretty quickly. I like Purple a couple of others, but I thought they were pretty inconsistant compared to many of their counterparts at the time.
they are amazing and personally, their best song is trippin in a hole in a paper heart jsut because it shined out so much on their worst album.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Its amazing how every one in the 90's critics and huge grunge fans doubted them and called them pathetic just because they are not from seattle but have the grungey sound. I think they wipe out nirvana out clean and face a good fight with pearl jam, but soundgarden and AIC you cant beat.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Quote by Lukeisonfire
Its amazing how every one in the 90's critics and huge grunge fans doubted them and called them pathetic just because they are not from seattle but have the grungey sound. I think they wipe out nirvana out clean and face a good fight with pearl jam, but soundgarden and AIC you cant beat.

well said.

For me, they are just another band that rocked and wrote good songs. Purple is really good to put on driving on a freeway or something.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I do love me STP. I'm seeing Army of Anyone in February.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I like STP a ton. Saw them in concert about three or four years ago, one of the most amazing shows I've ever been to - shame AOA kinda sucks in my opinion. For me, they're just becoming a victim of overplay on the radio.

One of my favorite local radio stations is called 105.7 The Point, and they play everything alternative, basically - and are on "Shuffle" during the day. However, at night (after LoveLine - at midnight), the "Shuffle" goes off and songs drift into a rotation. Many nights, I'm up doing homework or something like that until one or two. And I've heard the AOA song too many times.
Oh hell's yeah, I'm in to all that early 90s stuff.

Love me some Core and Purple, but right now my favourite song's probably Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart, I just love the vocals on that song so much.

I haven't checked out AoA yet, but VR are amazing too.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Hmm Army Ants seems to come on my iTunes whenever I put shuffle on.

Anyway, uhh, i think they're okay. I've heard some good stuff by them that doesn't blow me away like Pearl Jam's first album did, but I've heard some proper proper trash.

I found ONE song on Shangri-Laa-Dii-Daa that i liked, and couldn't stand any of the others. But it's the other way round on Purple. Favourite song is probably Trippin on A Hole in a Paper Heart or Interstate Love Song.
Quote by ICEMANN999
Interstate love song ----------- all the way

absolutely. One of my favourites from them

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Michelangelo193
I think their Storytellers is one of the best sets I've heard, brilliant. Too bad, I don't really like Velvet Revolver or Army of Anyone, AOA is alright I guess.

You may like the new Velvet Revolver album as it is actually Scott who is writing the songs for it rather than just singing slash's and co's songs, as to be fair none of VR (except scott now) are good or remotley talented song writers.
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
.......i really like trippin on a hole in a paper heart..... not that i found out about it from guitar hero....

lol
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Quote by Lost_Rose
You may like the new Velvet Revolver album as it is actually Scott who is writing the songs for it rather than just singing slash's and co's songs, as to be fair none of VR (except scott now) are good or remotley talented song writers.

I may check it out, now that you said that. I didn't mind the VR album, but it wasn't exactly mindblowing.

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by DownInAHole.
I like "Creep" and "Interstate Love Song." They both rule.

I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA