I just saw this movie and was blown away. I'm pretty sure it's the best movie I've ever seen - the cinematography, acting, sets, detail, just everything was perfect.

Who else has seen it?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
i want to see it...it looks awesome
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by Yertle
I just saw this movie and was blown away. I'm pretty sure it's the best movie I've ever seen - the cinematography, acting, sets, detail, just everything was perfect.

Who else has seen it?

0_o really? i thought it looked good....but that good?

its a thriller isn't it? thrillers are my favourite type of movie so i will be seeing it
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
its brilliant. so many people slammed it around here, (england), but i loved it, it was great, well paced, well acted, and like you say the sets and stuff were great!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
I've seen it. I thought it was very very good. Clive Owen was the perfect tragic hero in the whole thing. But I was quite disappointed by the ending. I mean, without spoiling anything, there's suspense and there's just a downright anti-climax.
Quote by myself101
0_o really? i thought it looked good....but that good?

its a thriller isn't it? thrillers are my favourite type of movie so i will be seeing it

Honestly, the trailer didn't impress me too much, but I ahd read the book and the reviews were fantastic so I went to see it. It just draws you in so much and so intensely. Very, very creative film.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Its good but not great.............the ending cut things short a bit........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I wanna see it. I love watching films about people living on the edge. In this case, the Edge of Dying Out because women cant breed brats anymore.
*SPOLIERS*

Aye twas brilliant though I agree the end was a bit iffy. I think twud have been better if you either didn't see the ship for a complete mystery depressing ending or had seen what happened after.

*END OF SPOILER*

I loved the guy wearing a "London 2012" olympics jumper though