Ahhhh, I raised the stupid bridge as high as I could but still I get fret buzz. Hm.... I think the nut is too low not the bridge part. Is there something I can do? The buzz is hardly noticeable though. should I just live with it?
either live with it or go to the guitar shop and have the guitar set up properly and if that doesnt sort it have them put a new nut on or somthing
depends if it's for every string or just some of them
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by ledcaveman
adjust truss rod, the neck may be too bowed or someshit

I dont think I can adjust it. Theres not even a screw on the back connecting the neck to the body. There is one in front though.
Quote by pinoyplaya
I dont think I can adjust it. Theres not even a screw on the back connecting the neck to the body. There is one in front though.

it's not on the back, either it is placed by the head with a little hole(maybe under a plate) or down at the neckpickup, a screw into the neck
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by backtothe70s
it's not on the back, either it is placed by the head with a little hole(maybe under a plate) or down at the neckpickup, a screw into the neck

Well there is a screw in the neck where it connects to the body.

Though, it doesnt seem like I can adjust this, because looking at the guitar, the neck seems to be fixed and probably cannot be taken out. I dont know, but thats how it looks like. But I thnk you are right though, the neck might be slanted a little bit. Because, theres only like really really small gap on the first fret with the strings but a bigger gap on 22nd fret and the string.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?referrerid=252301&t=395046

I think I found the truss rod, hehe, I dont wnt to open it though Im scared lolz, i love this guitar! haha
Quote by tylerishot
If you don't feel sure you can do it, get a professional to do it. Trust me, the truss rod isn't something to mess around with if you don't know what you're doing.

Ok, thanks for the advice, I might just go to the local shop here when I change my guitar strings and ask them to adjust it for me, the neck and get the lowest action possible without fret buzz. Right?