Page 1 of 2
Does anyone know if it's possible to get stuck in the Water Temple on the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time? I'm afraid I might be.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Not permanently, but it does take ages to do on your own if you don't know how.

In fact, it takes ages even if you DO know how...
It took me at least two hours.

To threadstarter: Have you done the part where you bomb a section of the floor on the bottom floor, and there's a part where you can bomb the wall. To get to that part, set the water to the middle height and go to the room where you met Ruto. Float up to the surface and the room is there.
I changed the water levels too soon and got stuck. Make sure you have enough small keys!
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
it wasn't that bad, just confusing as hell. but here:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162248/p-15.html

always helps.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
i must've gotten close to the end of this game like 9 or 10 times now. everytime i try, my friends always need their games back xD. but, im no where near there right now. im trying to get all 100 gold skultulas. and does anyone know how to say "skultula"? i say it like "skull-tul-a" but that just sounds retarded.
Strategy guides man. I couldn't beat the damn Shadow Temple till I looked at the guide man. Guides. It's like "that would kick so much ass if life had one"
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
i must've gotten close to the end of this game like 9 or 10 times now. everytime i try, my friends always need their games back xD. but, im no where near there right now. im trying to get all 100 gold skultulas. and does anyone know how to say "skultula"? i say it like "skull-tul-a" but that just sounds retarded.

Rofl I always said Skukulta hahaha...
I hate the water temple.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
thanks for your help, i guess i'll just have to look around more
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Heh, the first time I did the water temple I shot through it like ultra quick

The second time I couldn't do it at all and gave up
I've given up once, I thought I was stuck and I started a new game.
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by MoBscene
i dont get stuck in it, i finished it in less than an hour once

H4x LOLOL!?

But yeah, the water temple..
That took me ****ing forever.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
You may be stuck on the part that always gets me. Go in the building-type thing in the center of the temple. Raise the water level. And go down where that platform floated up from. There's a small key down there.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
1st time was simple for me
2nd, i had to use the guide =[
3rd, holy **** that took like 5 days
4th time (yes ive played the game 4 times =]) i quit in the middle, came back about 7 months later to finally finish it.

water temple = teh hardness
For some reason I never had trouble on the Water Temple. I only had trouble on the Fire Temple ....
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I remember there's this block almost right at the start that you have to push out of the way. First time I tried the Water Temple, I forgot about it, and it took me a couple days to get over how pissed off I was. I had to go all the way back, so instead I just saved and reset.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure they made sure you couldn't get stuck in any temples.
I hated that temple. It was pretty easy on Twilight Princess though, Nintendo broke the tradition.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
ye water temple is one of the harder ones, personaly its my favorite!just keep at it.
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
Ya i never looked forward to the water temple. It took me an hour on average, but still, it just sucks. Its a pretty easy game after the 3rd time. I beat it ina weekend like 2 months ago. Good times.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Man...I remember the water temple. It took like 5 hours, and I got stuck and frustrated so I quit playing that game for like 2 months, and when I came back, I finished it in like 2 hours.
But thats probably because I'm horrible at video games. Especially Guitar Hero, I fail the song half the time on medium.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
It is i guess if your a NOOB......its my least fav temple very tedious in some parts, but you do get the long shot which is good, and when u verse the boss use the giant hammer when its down (attack its eye) works great. Best game ever....maybe
PORCH
MONKEY
LIFE
Ahem, look under the floating block in the central room that rises with the water.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
That temple especially sucks before you get the Longshot.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
If I remember right if you use the keys in the wrong order than you can get permanently stuck. I never really had any problems with it and had more of a trouble with the one in Majora's Mask.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Chimaira
If I remember right if you use the keys in the wrong order than you can get permanently stuck. I never really had any problems with it and had more of a trouble with the one in Majora's Mask.

Impossible. They design every temple, so that whichever door you open, you'll always get another key or have access to another room. You can't get permanently stuck, that'd be a huge game flaw.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Impossible. They design every temple, so that whichever door you open, you'll always get another key or have access to another room. You can't get permanently stuck, that'd be a huge game flaw.

They didn't do that in one of the Gameboy ones. Oracle of Seasons I think it was. They screwed up the last temple so that if you went in one door, you ended up getting a map or something, but then you couldn't get back through the other door. Stupid goddamn game.

But it's true. The big ones are designed so you can't get permanently screwed. You could get lost, or confused, though.
Why does everyone fuss so much about that temple? Sure it was complicated, but I found it to be satisfying once I finished; And the trick to finishing nice and quick is: Every time you raise the water lvl up a notch, check and make sure you do EVERYTHING on the specific floor that you have to work on next.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Smokey Amp

I was wrong about Oot, but you can get completely stuck in Twilight Princess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB53h2M5Pw
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
yeah that temples a bitch, since it doesn't follow the standard format for dungeons. Get a guide or FAQ and restart if your really stuck
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Page 1 of 2