So I'm at the bar last night and one of my buddies says hey, you are in to guitars aren't you? cuz I have this old Fender guitar that belonged to my dad at home in the closet! So I choked on my beer and almost fell off the bar stool. I then promptly payed the tab and drove him to his house. Well, it turns out to be an old Italian made Galanti. It need work before it was playable so I took it home fixed it up and have been having a blast with this thing all morning. I absolutely love this guitar! what a tone. The dude is coming over after work later to jam. He's gonna be stoked it's all cleaned up and in working order.

I´m gonna rip that beauty from his body with my blod-stained hands!(with gloves on ofcourse!)
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
its soo ugly its awsome ... i dont like anything on it ... but all together it looks awsome ...
whats the year?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
whoa....that's.....odd.

well, erm...great.

That's a weird ass pickguard and bridge BTW
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'm pretty sure it early sixties. I get a kick out of the push button pickup selectors. It's got one for mix (both pickups) bridge, neck, and a kill.