I have been eating a lot of bean soup the last few days. This leads to soft squishy Bowel movemenets,like peanut butter. Its hard to thouroly clean myself after these types of events. I have all my clothes packed away so I have had to wear the same shitty pair of underwear the last few days. This has led to me getting bedsore type sores in my asscrack. The hemroidel activity is at a minimum and it is most certainly not a factor in this.

When I realized what was happening iot was too late. It hurt bad and was real sore with reddish discharge,blood no doubt oozing from the festering rotting skin in my ass adjacent to the anus.

I wiped it clean useing handi-wipes . It took 5 of them until they came up clean with no blood or crap on them. My ass was then imaculatly clean. I applied 3 way antibiotic ointment . Then I had to shit again. So after that I did it again. I will continue this regime till the sores are better and nomore bean soup. I have to sit on this sore ass for 1300 miles starting tomorrow when I move.
Oh, Christ...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
thanx for the great story guy
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
someone seems to like their dirty buttsecks

seriously, thats bad, as soon as you can, see a doctor
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I find drinking Slimming Milkshake for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner had the same effect on my Dad...

I might sig some of that.
Drink a lot of vodka, it tends to heal that kind of stuff for some odd reason.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?