Anyone has a Legend of zelda ocarina of time ROM i could use?
All sites ask me to vote for them millions of times before I get to download anything....
Plz?

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
emuparadise.

you don't have to vote if you don't want to.
you can find that game on other sites too but you won't be able to download them because protection from the ESA or something like that.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Emuparadise.org FTW. Definately.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's not full of adware and spyware. I've been downloading from them for years. But I also keep my computer safe because I have spyware and adware scanners on my computer.

But if you download the zip file, only extract the .n64 file, because there's no way that file is infected.
Last edited by Ignite at Jan 6, 2007,
haha, well what do you know. Yo do get warned.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
if you download project64 (i think it was from either mininova or isohunt) it includes the Ocarina of time rom (as well as mario/lylat wars/banjo kazooie etc etc.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
What the **** is with all these Zelda threads? Aren't there enough Zelda forums?
Nintendo 64 FTW!

I have one, it's much better if you use the console dude, and the stuff is really cheap. Trust me, it's worth it.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Emuparadise is definitely the best emulator and rom site. But playing 3D games with a keyboard is a pain in the ass.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Reverb X
Emuparadise is definitely the best emulator and rom site. But playing 3D games with a keyboard is a pain in the ass.

Muhahahaa, i have a USB converter so I can use my PS2 controller on my PC. It's great for n64 games.

And like I've already said which google has proved, emuparadise has spyware and adware.