I did this with a 10 doller mic... yaeh I did drums, then bass, then guitar. I messed up the bass in a few spots, but It's just a demo. I will be doing a better quality version soon, with my SM57's so I'm looking forward to that. Also it will have vocals Real drum kit, all instruments played by me

Enjoy!! http://www.purevolume.com/yearsuntold Vibe Punk Demo

Thanks for any comments. I will crit for crit.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
I'm guessing it sucked, or no one cares...
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
eh it is alright... try switch it is up some more because that original riff gets old pretty quick and you keep bouncing around with the same chords within the same part of the scale and the same riff in the same octave.

here is my advice which I promise you will improve it. first off here are some basic production issues:

1. write another riff for the intro with the drums don't touch the melody dont even make it in the same key just keep the same timing.
2. save the melody and give the listener a taste of it very briefly after the intro then either ascend or descend into a two or three part chorus with two or three different portions.
3. introduce the melody again except with a stronger rythym which you have built up from the chorus lines... this means two guitars.
4. slide into the solo try writing something different and quicker off the main melody the key is not to loose timing... switch a weaker note into a bunch of triplets and so as you fly up two or three octave's into your solo.

good luck

mike

if you want you can crit but I mean I generally don't do crit for crit just because people usually give bs to get their stuff listened to.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500639
Quote by silentdud
eh it is alright... try switch it is up some more because that original riff gets old pretty quick and you keep bouncing around with the same chords within the same part of the scale and the same riff in the same octave.

here is my advice which I promise you will improve it. first off here are some basic production issues:

1. write another riff for the intro with the drums don't touch the melody dont even make it in the same key just keep the same timing.
2. save the melody and give the listener a taste of it very briefly after the intro then either ascend or descend into a two or three part chorus with two or three different portions.
3. introduce the melody again except with a stronger rythym which you have built up from the chorus lines... this means two guitars.
4. slide into the solo try writing something different and quicker off the main melody the key is not to loose timing... switch a weaker note into a bunch of triplets and so as you fly up two or three octave's into your solo.

good luck

mike

if you want you can crit but I mean I generally don't do crit for crit just because people usually give bs to get their stuff listened to.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500639

Thanks a lot man, that means a lot. I will work on it a bunch and eventually get something in better quality up for ya Thanks for everything, and I will take a look at yours when I get home from school.. I have to leave right now

Thanks again. Peace.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass