Ok, so I have a lot of walmart credit on a gift card. The thing is that I can't ever find anyone that would want to buy it for cash. I need to buy something from lowes with it so I'm wanting to buy something from walmart that lowes has and take it back to lowes and just say i forgot my receipt for lowes credit.

What all do they both sell?
How about you buy some kind of electronics or something expensive at walmart, return it a week later (make sure you keep the receipt), and then get cash back so you can spend it wherever you want.
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait is lowes the home improvement store?.........ooops......well i guess tampons can help if youve sprung a lean in your bathroom

Yes, lowes home improvement.
Quote by 1fine69
How about you buy some kind of electronics or something expensive at walmart, return it a week later (make sure you keep the receipt), and then get cash back so you can spend it wherever you want.

They will give you the money back on the gift card. It will show up on the receipt that you paid with a gift card and they will give you your money back on a gift card.
I believe Wal-Mart will take stuff back without a receipt and give you cash, as long as its nothing too expensive. Just buy something, return it, repeat as necessary.
Bongs... Parts of them atleast.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by *.*
They will give you the money back on the gift card. It will show up on the receipt that you paid with a gift card and they will give you your money back on a gift card.

Oh, I didn't think about that, but I forgot to mention that you should tell them it was a gift so they wouldn't get suspicous anyways, so I doubt they would give you credit back if they thought the other person bought it using a gift card.
To the guy that said tampons and the guy that said parts of a bong...grow up, grow a set of balls, get a girlfriend, and go out and get laid. There is no need to act like something special on a internet forums.

Quote by 1fine69
Oh, I didn't think about that, but I forgot to mention that you should tell them it was a gift so they wouldn't get suspicous anyways, so I doubt they would give you credit back if they thought the other person bought it using a gift card.

No, they still gave me credit. I've tried everything, and nothing works. I didn't ask how to get around it because there is no way and I know that with walmart. Hell, my best friend worked there and there is just no way. Finding stuff that I could buy with walmart and taking it back to lowes is my only way.
Crack for a desperate, media-driven society of sheep.

And bubble gum.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by *.*
To the guy that said tampons and the guy that said parts of a bong...grow up, grow a set of balls, get a girlfriend, and go out and get laid. There is no need to act like something special on a internet forums.

No, they still gave me credit. I've tried everything, and nothing works. I didn't ask how to get around it because there is no way and I know that with walmart. Hell, my best friend worked there and there is just no way. Finding stuff that I could buy with walmart and taking it back to lowes is my only way.

Thing is bro, im serious. Its cheaper to make one yourself. But if you want to be assy about it them get some flowers for your girlfriend or mum or something.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Are you sure they won't be able to tell if it's from their store when they scan it, I'm almost sure it would come up as not being from their store, then you have alot of explaining to do.