I've seen a Japanese woman shitting live eels after they'd been forced in her bottom, and saw her eating them, but I've never seen anything as strange as this.
aww. that was endearing and yet...a little scary at the same time.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Robbie n strat
I've seen a Japanese woman shitting live eels after they'd been forced in her bottom, and saw her eating them, but I've never seen anything as strange as this.

Link???

Haha, no I don't want to see that.

Cool frogs though.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Robbie n strat

+1
wtf

theyre attatched to poles and stuff

i dont see how its strange at all
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by AC/DC10
wtf

theyre attatched to poles and stuff

i dont see how its strange at all

can i take it from this that you regularly attach frogs to little model flying contraptions, paint your hand to match the scenery, obtain photographic evidence and share it with the world wide web?

because if you do...that's pretty fucking cool, but i wouldn't want to be your friend.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Robbie n strat

Wtf? I've seen a crazed asian woman kill a cute kitten. . . . First she posed with it and then she stepped in it many times with her high heels. . . . . . . .
Quote by R0CKER1220
Wtf? I've seen a crazed asian woman kill a cute kitten. . . . First she posed with it and then she stepped in it many times with her high heels. . . . . . . .

Poor thing.

*ejaculates*
Robbie n strat: I've seen a Japanese woman shitting live eels after they'd been forced in her bottom, and saw her eating them

Hook me up.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Oh great, now frogs can fly, what's to stop them from taking over the world now???...

Oh yeah, the French.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Quote by Robbie n strat
...We're doomed.

my sentiments exactly.

we should have murdered those french bastards centuries ago.
<//////>~ dA