Poll: Do you like cheez wiz?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like cheez wiz?
Yes!
24 65%
No!
3 8%
What's Cheez Wiz?
10 27%
Voters: 37.
This thread is dedicated to all the goodness of cheez wiz in a can.

Who here likes cheez wiz?

yay or nay?
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
what is "cheez wiz"?

is it tasty?

do i want some?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
yay
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
Quote by esther_mouse
what is "cheez wiz"?

is it tasty?

do i want some?

its cheez, in foamish form, that comes out of a can, in which you can put on anything or just quirt it into your mouth.

Good god go get some now!
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Cheez Whiz is more than a tasty cheese in a can, it is a way of life.

Nice job quoting beck with the "get crazy with the cheez whiz".
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Quote by RyanInChains9
its cheez, in foamish form, that comes out of a can, in which you can put on anything or just quirt it into your mouth.

Good god go get some now!

Let me guess, it's an American thing? They don't have it over here in England to my knowledge.
cheez whiz on a cheesteak = the only way to live

personally im a tony lukes man but pats is good too, anybody else from philly out there?
Quote by Godbe
Let me guess, it's an American thing? They don't have it over here in England to my knowledge.

England is now dead to me. Give me your address, I shall send you a can of Cheez Whiz in the mail. Wait, they do have mail in England, right?
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500

Why?
Quote by AnarchyAxel
Cheez Whiz is more than a tasty cheese in a can, it is a way of life.

Nice job quoting beck with the "get crazy with the cheez whiz".
Beck = awesome
Quote by cool#9
My parents got me a can of that stuff for Christmas, i ate it by itself within 10 minutes.
10 whole minutes to eat some foamy cheese in a can? Outrageous! I can do it in 4!
Quote by minibrowny
Quote by mulletman500

Why?
I don't think I've ever had the foamy cheez wiz, but I love easy cheese, I recently discovered that if you take two pieces of beef jerkey, and fill the center with easy cheese like a sandwich, it's orgasmic,........................yes, I'm a fat kid.
Quote by AnarchyAxel
England is now dead to me. Give me your address, I shall send you a can of Cheez Whiz in the mail. Wait, they do have mail in England, right?

i want some! send me some! i practically live on cheese...with a nickname like "mouse", how could i not?

just send it to "esther rose mouse, remote corner of east anglia, c/o england".

it should reach me fine
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Sorrry, I can't eat that stuff. Cheese is not meant to be liquid at room temperature.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
yo italyjerry im from levittown, philly area ya? pat's, tony luke's and geno's are all good bet to be honest i prefer the cheesesteakes at my local bowling alley
Quote by Zeus2716
On a seperate occasion, i learned that the diner frowns upon building anatomicaly correct sculptures out of their chicken fingers, onion rings and pickles.
Quote by RyanInChains9

i may have to propose to you for introducing me to this phenomenon.

on a similar topic...anyone seen "the fast show"? squeezy peas? easy squeezy peas? easy squeezy cheesy peas?...etc etc.
<//////>~ dA