post pictures of nuns!

ok seriously, im genna be revising for exams tomorrow, but i want to get atleast 2 hours of actual guitar practice ontop of playing, plus its my friends birthday so we might party

so is it best to get my fun stuff out of the way, revise, then party, or revise, fun stuff and then party?
revising is for the weak.

drink, play, and party to your heart's content!

seriously, it's probably best to revise first, before you get exhausted and distracted from partying and guitaring, plus it means you get the dull stuff out of the way.

edit: and i giggled at Nunday
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I agree, studying first guarantees that you'll actually do it and the inspiration of having something fun to do after makes it a much more enjoyable day.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by esther_mouse
revising is for the weak.

drink, play, and party to your heart's content!

seriously, it's probably best to revise first, before you get exhausted and distracted from partying and guitaring, plus it means you get the dull stuff out of the way.

edit: and i giggled at Nunday

lmfao its in tribute to maddogs greatest ever thread Caturday.......i fcuking love cats

and btw ive partied for the last 3 months solid and really need to do work lol

uni ftw
Quote by *Juno*
lmfao its in tribute to maddogs greatest ever thread Caturday.......i fcuking love cats

and btw ive partied for the last 3 months solid and really need to do work lol

uni ftw

lol i'm off to uni next year. i can see my life being a gradually increasing pool of insomnia and alcohol...much like now, only moreso.

good luck with your exams!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
lol i'm off to uni next year. i can see my life being a gradually increasing pool of insomnia and alcohol...much like now, only moreso.

good luck with your exams!

lol ty

my advice to you is to actually do a bit of work while you remain sober

my first few months has been a constant party and its amazing......im sharing a house with 2 guitarists and a bassist.....
Quote by *Juno*
lol ty

my advice to you is to actually do a bit of work while you remain sober

my first few months has been a constant party and its amazing......im sharing a house with 2 guitarists and a bassist.....

sweet! i have to go do some interviews in the next few weeks. fingers crossed i get in...else it's one more person on the dole...
<//////>~ dA
how about carmella from neighbours?

i cba to find a picture.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by R0CKER1220

haha

NUNS GONE WILD!!!

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20