For me it was when my dog died. I had him since I was born and he lived for 13 years.

Share yours
seeing this thread

ermm...nothing that major has happened to me.......just lots of things inbetween not so important and nearly screwed everything up

Why is it that you believe anyone here will just open up their darkest moments to you, a complete stranger?

Oh wait... It's the Internet...
I just had a brain tumor removed, and my best friend just died on a heroine overdose, or when I was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

That's most recent.

In my entire life, maybe watching my brother die a couple years back. And seeing my friend get shot in a drive by.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Jan 6, 2007,
i blew my tranny in my jeep a few months ago, that sucked.

And I can tell you my girlfriends.. last night I jizzed in her face and we arent speaking.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
i haven't exactly had a bad life, but there's a spate of things that upset me a lot which i wouldn't wish on anyone.

having to get rid of my dogs when i was ten; being raped several times, hit and psychologically messed around and used by a guy i loved; losing my grandpa; being hospitalised; being beaten up by chavs and losing on more than one occasion; taking mesc whilst drinking whisky (nasty, nasty trip, followed by incredible amounts of vomiting that you wouldn't believe).

theres some other stuff that i feel even less comfortable writing down because it reflects badly on me as a person, i guess, and no one wants people to hate them and look down on them, even strangers on the internet.

i bet i delete this post once i wake up tomorrow in fact, i'll put a fiver on it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Finding out I had Familial hypercholesterolaemia which caused my dad to die at 36 years old.

Or the time some guy snapped my radius and ulna (I think thats their names, bones in forearm) in half, and I had to have 2 metal plates and 12 pins in there. Then a few weeks later, I broke one of the pins. The scars are still brigth pink, and this was nearly 3 - 4 years ago.
Quote by DeSean
Finding out I had Familial hypercholesterolaemia which caused my dad to die at 36 years old.

Or the time some guy snapped my radius and ulna (I think thats their names, bones in forearm) in half, and I had to have 2 metal plates and 12 pins in there. Then a few weeks later, I broke one of the pins. The scars are still brigth pink, and this was nearly 3 - 4 years ago.

yooouch, thats like, my worst nightmare. not being able to type, game, or play guitar for however long...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
please delete this topic nobody needs to hear this stuff. sh*t happens to everybody. you're not gonna find pity here and the person after you will always have it worse, its depressing.
I think therefore I shred.

My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
If thats the worst thing you've had happen, you must have had a good life threadstarter

Anyways, probably losing family members (I've lost a lot : /)

Yeah Ive been lucky enough not to lose a family member... but i just remembered when I was about 7 I accidently cut my right pinky down to the bone with a knife. It went right in the little groove thing in the middle. It doesnt work very good now.
I remember lots of blood too
too much shit has happened with me. i saw my grandmother die when i was 8, my grandfather died last year, my ear drum exploded recently so i'm deaf on one side, i had an abusive bf who hit me because i wasn't ready for sex, i saw my friends get murdered, my boyfriend has just been diagnosed with lung cancer, one of the bones popped out of my spine, i mean the list goes on.
Wow. This thread is so depressing. Can't it be about pink trains with dancing monkeys in the crew instead?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Wow. This thread is so depressing. Can't it be about pink trains with dancing monkeys in the crew instead?

And it is so.

One day, George the monkey was walking through the happy countryside, when... (continue it!)
Well, me and my band recently recorded our first demo and everyone in my family was pretty excited to hear it, even though I play in a metal band and no one besides my brothers would ever enjoy listening to that kind of music. Well, my grandmother was just about to come over to listen to it, but had a major heartfailure just as she left her appartment.
Her last words as she was carried into the ambulance was "But... But I was just about to hear my grandson sing! I was about to hear my grandson sing."

Hearing that from my grandpa just made me feel so... Misguided. All this angry heavy music, what is it for really? What do you want to accomplish with it all? It's something that has made me doubt myself and alot of the choices I've made in my life.
All this trust, and love; and when you create something, it's just anger. It just felt like I had failed misserably as a grandchild at that moment, and it was a really horrible experience.

My grandmother's condition was critical for about a week, and it was a pretty hard time of my life. Anyway, she made it (although it's uncertain how long she will live before her heart stops forever) and a couple of days ago she heard our songs and I could see in her eyes how dissapointed she was. She just stared blankly forward the whole time. It was friggin awful.
my coach, teacher, mentor basically dying on my birthday of cancer....

the latest problem I have is I got a hicky and my mom saw it and was like WTF!....

akward lunch....very akward....
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Renka, you make the music that comes out of you because it's what you feel, don't feel lost. I thought I was going to make a lot of pop punk when I started but I just keep writing melodic and soft rock. Worst thing that ever happened to be was when my dad died, I made a thread about it expressing how depressed I became.

This thread does have a point because we feel better by feeling it's ok to speak.
Quote by musiclover2399
Renka, you make the music that comes out of you because it's what you feel, don't feel lost. I thought I was going to make a lot of pop punk when I started but I just keep writing melodic and soft rock.

Thanks, that is good to hear. Still, doubt is something that is so hard to get around. The tiniest thing can make it grow, and turn this small thing into a real monster that will chase you for the rest of your life.
When you start doubting something that is really important to you, it can really make you fall on your ass, you know?

Still, thanks for your concern. I appreciate it, I really do.
Quote by musiclover2399
Worst thing that ever happened to be was when my dad died, I made a thread about it expressing how depressed I became.

This thread does have a point because we feel better by feeling it's ok to speak.

Man, I just don't know to say to that, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I guess seeing what other people have to deal with really puts things into perspective, huh?

And I definently agree that sharing these things can help heal the wounds, sometimes, the things thar are the most important to you are the same things that are the hardest to share with the people around you. At least for me, it's just so much easier to seek confort with faceless strangers, maybe because if they should reject you it wouldn't hurt as much?

I dunno, I'm sorry for your loss man.