Exams are coming up for many of us at the end of this month and studying can be very stressful. I was just wondering if anyone has any good studying techniques that really helps things stick. I have problems with forgetting some of the stuff when I go to write the test.

any help is appreciated

(also i dont know if this has been done before, i didnt notice when i searched though)
Best studying tip, not going on forums instead of studying.
Originally posted by Meths
You need serious amounts of therapy.

Quote by jagstang270
One should not try to masturbate while Dragoneforce is in the background
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
study with a friend at the library (no distractions) who is serious about the exam
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
I don't "study" per se, I just look over things I did in the past for a quick review on the day of the test.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
I don't "study" per se, I just look over things I did in the past for a quick review on the day of the test.

+1, I listen in class and don't open a book outside of class unless I need to do homework. . .then skim a review sheet for less than five minutes.
glad to see you actually care about exams. while you study write questions about what you study. the after you finish studying,then an hour or two later try to answer these questions. whatever you don't get right afterwards go over again. this really works well...if you write good questions.
Quote by diamondbakk666
make a smart friend

that really does work. my friend is friends with a bunch of geniuses and always uses them to help his grades. anyways, best way to study:

NO DISTRACTIONS: get out of a room that has anything (stereo, tv, guitar, computer ect.) and read over your shit
"For Us, For Them, For You"
i had my exams last month before xmas break got nothing below a 96 on all of them and my highest grade was 102...makes u feel good doesnt it?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic