I just put a 400watt 2 channel amp and 2 6x9 full range speakers (in boxes under the back windshield) in my car, but I want to add like an 8 or 10 inch sub. So I'm wondering if I can do that with what I have now or if I'll need another amp. I just want to get a cheap sub from a pawn shop maybe, or Ebay (preferably already in a box) and just throw it in the trunk. One problem I know is going to arise is that the amp only has 2 inputs; unfortunately, only enough for the 2 6x9s. But is there some sort of adapter I could get to allow another plug in for the sub?

EDIT: quick unrelated question - what do I need to open a .bin?
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Jan 6, 2007,