I just got back from Disneyworld!!! It was so amazing!!!

Post Disney Stories!!!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Never been

I was gonna go to the one in Paris, but we decided to have a late nigth out, and couldn't get up the next morning.
I went to a birthday party. The plates were disney princess plates.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Disney World is awesome as a little kid, once you become a teenager however, it's all about Universal Studios
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
i went to disney world paris and it was great especailly watching all the kids crowd the dudes in costumes
I went in grade 3, NEVER GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN AT THE FRONT IN GRADE 3!!
that is my story

pepsi
For those of you who haven't gone from about August till now, there is a new ride in the Animal Kingdom called Expedition to Everest that launches you up a hill, then shoots you backwards at over 50 mph, then you go forward again down a 70 foot 75 degree hill....

SO MUCH FUN!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I kicked Mickey Mouse in the balls.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Funkbass796
Disney World is awesome as a little kid, once you become a teenager however, it's all about Universal Studios

my thoughts exactly
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
i went to disneyland paris once. it happened to coincide with my 15th birthday. it was crap. the worst thing was, we were meant to be sailing round the coast of turkey, but there was too much terrorist activity.

i enjoyed looking round paris, though.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i went last april, it was the best week of my life. islands of adventure was the shit