Page 1 of 2
I need some new shirts. I usually buy them at pac sun or fast forward, usually skate tees. But now I just kinda want some plain shirts or band shirts that arent black. So where do you buy your shirts at?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Any store that sells shirts....

For band shirts, the only place I know of is hot topic
"For Us, For Them, For You"
I get my shirts mostly from pac sun if i just want tees. If I want polos and such, I go to Dillards. Gangsta hoodies? Local Ice Cream(the brand) Dealer.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I got them at Old Glory but then it closed. I cried and hugged the empty building.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
old glory was good. i still go to the site sometimes. but, i usually get my shirts from some place called buckle or jc pennys..or walmart.

i have all the band shirts i want. having too many can look like a wanna-be. i have quite a bit already
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
i got my led zep and pink floyd shirts at Hot rags
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
go online! or vintage places (buffaloe exchange, crossroads, urban outfitters). goodwill is fun if you're in the mood to browse and willing to make alterations on something you might find.
and this for more like.. "fashionable" i guess you could say. for regular shirts, i'd just go anywhere. but again, online is a great place to find different color band shirts.
£5 T-shirts from Camden Market all the way
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I've gotten my entire wardrobe of shirts from concerts lol.

I threw all of my other ones away.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Anywhere that sells jeans, army surplus stores, and this local store.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
CCS is good (mail order). I've never bought anything from there, but they usually have good deals and they have skate and band tees, some pretty good ones, not great (for my tastes).

www.ccs.com/

Old Glory (damn... we used to have on in our mall, but they closed... ) is a GREAT store, and will mail order. There's only 6 or7 up the US east coast, so finding a store won't be easy (unless you live in Connecticut or something). They have loads of awesome shit. Worth a look.

http://oldglory.com/lp/main
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Designer outlets, because my girlfriend prefers me to look "Presentable"

Grow a pair. Next time she tells you go to one of those stores tell her:

1. "Shut the fuck up and go make me a sandwich"

or

2. "I'd prefer you to suck my dick right now"

Things to come:
Quote by Funkbass796
Grow a pair. Next time she tells you go to one of those stores tell her:

1. "Shut the fuck up and go make me a sandwich"

or

2. "I'd prefer you to suck my dick right now"

Do you have a girlfriend? I guess you don't.

Agreeing=Buttsecks

Understand?
Hollister, American Eagle, Abercombie, & Aeropastel.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Do you have a girlfriend? I guess you don't.

Agreeing=Buttsecks

Understand?

Surprisingly, I do have a girlfriend, going strong for over 10 months now...I feel kinda bad for her though seeing as she has to put up with those jokes on occasion

EDIT: You shouldn't have to agree in order to get teh seckz, she should do it regardless because it pleases and it's every womans duty to please her man

Things to come:
bah I dress like someone normal, addidas shirts and like any nice shirts like... you know the brand that never goes out of fashion
Quote by Funkbass796
Surprisingly, I do have a girlfriend, going strong for over 10 months now...I feel kinda bad for her though seeing as she has to put up with those jokes on occasion

Haha too right. Buttsecksed girlfriends ftw!

(Also, I kinda like these clothes, they suit me more... )
Quote by fallenangel20
CCS is good (mail order). I've never bought anything from there, but they usually have good deals and they have skate and band tees, some pretty good ones, not great (for my tastes).

www.ccs.com/

Old Glory (damn... we used to have on in our mall, but they closed... ) is a GREAT store, and will mail order. There's only 6 or7 up the US east coast, so finding a store won't be easy (unless you live in Connecticut or something). They have loads of awesome shit. Worth a look.

http://oldglory.com/lp/main

Yeah I also get some from ccs, its just that all my shirts are skate shirts so I just want some non skate shirts, such as non black band tees, plain shirts, and whatever

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I get some at A.C Moore (craft store) for $4 each in plain colors. The rest are band shirts (95% from shows 2% from Old Glory 1% from Hot Topic and 2% home made)
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by clincher09
Yeah I also get some from ccs, its just that all my shirts are skate shirts so I just want some non skate shirts, such as non black band tees, plain shirts, and whatever

Seriously, check out Old Glory, it's INSANELY awesome. They have mulit color shirts (including tons of other awesome shit), I've found a bunch of shirts there that are different colors.

They're more of just a music store, band tees, poster, the whole nine yards, kinda like Hot Topic, but 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better (and no goth shit, just music and some sports and such)
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Designer outlets, because my girlfriend prefers me to look "Presentable"

yeah same here. no more pac-sun and hot topic for me.god now she's got me shopping at hollister and american eagle. i look like one of those california surfer dudes.she obviously sees that and is trying to get me to dye my hair blonde....

but yeah pac-sun and hot topic are primo,but try a place called steve and barry's.like everything in the stroe is like under 10 dollars.it's got nice stuff too.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Quote by fallenangel20
Seriously, check out Old Glory, it's INSANELY awesome. They have mulit color shirts (including tons of other awesome shit), I've found a bunch of shirts there that are different colors.

They're more of just a music store, band tees, poster, the whole nine yards, kinda like Hot Topic, but 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better (and no goth shit, just music and some sports and such)

Im looking at it right now and its actually a pretty cool site

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Salvation Army/ Other assorted thrift stores
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by aebers79
Any store that sells shirts....

For band shirts, the only place I know of is hot topic

I go there when I visit the US. Up in Vancouver theres a local store called "The Rock Shop" that is like 10X the size of a hot topic, and has 100X the merch.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by parkerguitars24
yeah same here. no more pac-sun and hot topic for me.god now she's got me shopping at hollister and american eagle. i look like one of those california surfer dudes.she obviously sees that and is trying to get me to dye my hair blonde....

but yeah pac-sun and hot topic are primo,but try a place called steve and barry's.like everything in the stroe is like under 10 dollars.it's got nice stuff too.

Come on man, have some dignity.

My girlfriend would love it if I wore Hollister, but she also respects that I have my own personality.

I used to buy my shirts from Hot Topic.
Now I use Google and search the web for "*insert band name here* MERCH*.
I just use whatever comes up. I do this instead of Hot Topic because it's cheaper, better selection, and I find Hot Topic lacking in good band shirts lately. I also stop by the local Goodwill and Salvation Army and just pick up random T shirts, I don't really care what they say, as long as they cover my body. Also, as a side note, I've found some pretty valuble records at SA and also a 30 gigabyte external harddrive for $3. It worked too.

I buy my pants from American Eagle though.
No comment on which ones, or this thread will turn to a flamefest.
For the record, I'm not emo, and I don't buy my pants so tight that they look painted on.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
I like getting my shirts online. When you see the shirts in one store you've seen em all there is just not enough variety. I recently ordered some cool shirts off musiciansfriend.com a jimmy page one and a slash one. Not one person I've seen has one and they look so badass. But when I need some collared shirts and stuff I just go to
wal-mart or sears to be honest, I'm not about to get an Aeropostale, overpriced, 70 dollar, piece of crap.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Last edited by Anything Goes at Jan 6, 2007,
Quote by TonyRandall
jc pennys..... im pretty much a regular in there... the manager sends me emails when they get new band shirts in...

They have band shirts there? Ah I was just at the mall today and didnt even go by

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Page 1 of 2