Page 1 of 2
Its 2:30 in the morning here and I'm in not mood to go to bed.

I was thinking about some films I've seen resently and how I havnt cryed (apart from a film listed) during a film since i was 3. but the last 4 films I saw I was on the verge crying and one got me going like hell.

the last 4 flms I saw were:
Cast Away
Its a Wonderful Life
Forest Gump(the film i cryed right at the very end and even wrighting this gives me a tear in the eye)
The Shawshank Redemption (not sure if thats spelt right)

My mum wants me to watch The Green Mile next

Iv'e always been known for not crying during films and anoying my mum when she does, but thoughs films realy got to me.

anyone else have simler experances? what films get you crying?

P.S. Tom Hanks=Greatist Actor on this Planet
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Watch The Terminal. Tom Hanks is awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Ive only cried while watchin one film, although there are alot were I have to pretend like im not upset, but im crying on the inside

I cried while watching Edward scissor hands, the part were he try's to get on the waterbed but he bursts it because obviously he has scissors for hands
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Certain Adam sandler movies have been known to do it. But only the first time, and rarely. I saw 'Radio' recently, in my theory of education class, when we were tlaking about SpEd. It came close.

OH and one that did get me recently: Lost in Translation. Soooo good. Half the reason I had tears in me eyes was knowing that scarlet johansen wasn't gonna take her clothes off again because the movie was over.

Yeah, I'm a guy. Sue me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
The little princess. When her daddy has amnesia and cannot remember. Harsh.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
La Vita es Bella-Life is Beautiful
That will make you cry
Quote by The Hurt Within
Wow you really are a class 1 idiot.

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait...What the hell are we sigging?

CFA-I'm not only the president, I'm also a client

Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM nick dixon or stonegolem13 to join
Quote by fronkpies

I cried while watching Edward scissor hands, the part were he try's to get on the waterbed but he bursts it because obviously he has scissors for hands

Scissor-pwned
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by fronkpies

I laughed my ass off on that part.

And on topic: Shawshank.

Edit: I didn't cry but that was a very emotional movie.
Last edited by Leonheart at Jan 6, 2007,
I'm so bad, I'm so damn sad. I cry at the very simple, happy things/corny things. I hate it. I never cry when people die. I'm such a girl ffs!!
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by $Guitarist$

Scissor-pwned

Quote by Leonheart
I laughed my ass off on that part.

Thats why your going to burn in hell forever

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Braveheart, I am Sam, The Green Mile. Actually, any movie featuring Tom Hanks is guaranteed to make your lip quiver, unless it's a comedy.

Edit: Poo, I forgot to mention Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers (Which I believe was directed by both Speilberg and Hanks; correct me if I'm wrong).
Last edited by Gibson291 at Jan 6, 2007,
Are you kidding? That part was written funny.

The most appropriate part was when the old man gave him the hands and he killed him...

Quote by fronkpies

Sorry. I guess I shouldnt laugh at those with scissors for hands
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
the only movie i have ever cried while whatching is "oliver and company" that stupid disney movie. where all the kittens are in the box to be sold. but no one wants oliver. then he gets washed away when it rains. im not even joking. i was little.

shut up
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Quote by Leonheart
Are you kidding? That part was written funny.

The most appropriate part was when the old man gave him the hands and he killed him...

???
Quote by fronkpies
Ive only cried while watchin one film, although there are alot were I have to pretend like im not upset, but im crying on the inside

I had to do some corsework on that film bout a year ago, it was pretty f**king cool though all the chavs though it was the worst thing they had ever seen (witch of corse made it all the more entertaining :P
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
i never cry from movies...i laughed when i watched the notebook when my mom cried
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by eldanny

The Shawshank Redemption (not sure if thats spelt right)

My mum wants me to watch The Green Mile next
both great, great movies and both are also emotional. Two of my favorites for sure.

Quote by eldanny

P.S. Tom Hanks=Greatist Actor on this Planet
Yeah, he might very well be, atleast in my eyes. He's been in some great movies...Green Mile, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan just to name a few. Oh yeah...and who could forget Toy Story 1 and 2?

I don't usually cry during movies, can't remember the last time I did. I've come close though.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by Gibson291
Braveheart, I am Sam, The Green Mile. Actually, any movie featuring Tom Hanks is guaranteed to make your lip quiver, unless it's a comedy.

+ 1 for i am sam
I am Sam, Click (the rain scene and the part where he sees his dad for the last time), the end of the LotR:RotK where they all part their ways
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
^^if by cry, you mean of laughter then yes. God I love that movie
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Lion King when Mufasa dies, enough said
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by .g,n,r.

Damn straight.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by .g,n,r.

when i was saying i havn't cryed since I was 3 during a film (with the exeption of Forest Gump) It was that film at that moment I cry ed when I was 3.......
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Braveheart, Once Upon A Time In The West, LOTR, etc..
But probably one of the movies that affected me most was Dead Poets' Society. Left me with chills.
The closest I was to crying was American History X.
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
"and the lord said unto brother micah, "dude, just go f*ck yourself""

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."
Crash - almost made me cry.
Little Miss Sunshine is so satirical it's almost mean to laugh at, but it is so true--that was a good movie.
Hotel Rwanda also almost made me cry.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Radio-makes cry me cry everytime especially since I have an autistic brother and it's great how some people can really accept and like those people with special needs

Also this one movie that i forgot the name where this kid loses his dog who saved him from drowning i think. and while hes at school hes all sad and stuff and then he see his dog running to the school and runs outside and hugs the dog. Touches my heart lol.
dude, shawshank was the best movie i've ever seen. that movie was pure GENIUS! most films based off stephen king books are good like that. try reading the story, it's not that long, and it's really good. although in the actual story Red doesn't actually meet up with Dufresne , he just says he thinks he'll take a trip down to mexico or something. but the movie added that part in so it would have an emotional ending.
Quote by pinkzep52
Radio-makes cry me cry everytime especially since I have an autistic brother and it's great how some people can really accept and like those people with special needs

i saw that when i was younger and i almost started crying but tried to be a man

i think i was crying when i first saw E.T aswell (i was little though) didn't find shawshank cry worthy (good movie though)

A River Runs Through It is apparently and excellent movie and quite cry worthy (but i haven't seen it)

EDIT: Dead Poets Society, quite inspiring, same with Empire of The Sun
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 6, 2007,
The movie Crash almost made me cry. Its my favorite movie of all time though.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
it's impossible for me to watch the shawshank redemption or the green mile without really thinking about death, freedom and such.

and remember the titans is pretty good for that as well.

though i don't cry. i think i've been desensitized by a bit too much stanley kubrick.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Last edited by les_paul_01 at Jan 6, 2007,
I cried for Friday Night Lights when they lost the game.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Page 1 of 2