im not really crazy about our band name but i cant get anybody else in the band to change it so im stuck with the name.well.........its "The Floyd Pickett Band". my bandmates like it because there is nobody we know named floyd pickett.its pretty gay. and almost everybody else ive talked to thinks its a really stupid bandname.

I actually quite like it. what kind of music do you play?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I feel like I'm going to see a Bluegrass group when I see that name.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Sorry, I think it's retarded. It might work if you're a band 'for fun' and don't ever plan on getting serious; I can see using something like that in a faraway future for some joke-around side project, but I'd never use that for a proper band name, unless I played I don't know, some sort of weird funk or something I guess. Definitely not a rock band name.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
you may aswell call yaself Wet Monkey Titties because no-one is gonna take you seriously, but dont think ur a real hardass and call yoursevles "The razor blade of death"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by classic_rock_90
awesome. you are on of the few that do.we play like southern/classic/80's rock type stuff

It sounds alright for now, but seeing as I dont know how old you are it might suck. Like to a buncha teenagers that dont really care for music but more substance. I know a few good names if you or anyone wants to PM me.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
My Band's name is Bent Cigar
I am the Master of Puppies

Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
Line 6 Sp III 30
Ibanez jumpstart (black)
Ibanez toneblaster (small amp)
Digitech RP80 Guitar Workstation
Quote by Dutch_Apples
I feel like I'm going to see a Bluegrass group when I see that name.

agreed, ever think about "the flying monkeys"
Quote by Ledhead82048
agreed, ever think about "the flying monkeys"

No no, a better name would be "Dancing Cats in Pajamas".

But seriously, just the word "pickett" makes me take you as a joke.