Page 1 of 2
I played it at my friends for the first time yesterday, and it rocked!!!
I can play Megadeth-Symphony of Destruction on medium (I rock!!!)

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
lol, i got 2 for my birthday on the 3rd of december and i've only beaten like 30 songs on hard but im gettin there. i got 1 on christmas and beat it in meadium in like two days just to unlock and see the songs. if you havent played it, it is great!
Right now I'm about 90% done on Expert with GH 2. Free bird is giving me trouble because it's so long.

There are some tiers of songs that I love (like Message from a bottle) and other tiers that I hate (what's up with that Reverend song and how did it get on this game? Psychobilly Freakout SUCKS)

For the most part, I like the songs on GH1 better, but I like the features on GH2 a lot better. I want GH3! It's in development.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
I actually quite like Pschobilly Freakout myself, but different strokes.

I also like Message in a Bottle, but damn the ending is soooo repetitive...

I'm not too bad at GH, and I think it's fun. This is the wrong forum, though.
there makin a GH3?? thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah freebird is tough. im only on hard though, but i havent got that far. i've tried it in quick play, but didnt last long on the fast part, lol

i do like the songs in GH1 better though
I just played it tonight when i took it to a friends house. Such an awesome game guitar hero 2 is. We just got it a few days ago, and Im working on expert right now. Im doing pretty good, and its just such an awesome game.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I just got "Guitar Hero 2" for christmas, i'm addicted to it ahaha, it's hella fun to play. I just beat Hard, and gonna be doing expert soon. I want to get "Guitar Hero 1" though still because of other songs being able to play. I think they should have where you can create your own characters in the 3rd Guitar Hero...something like how in Tony Hawk you can edit your character, or sims..i duno...
geeez, how do you get to expert so fast?!?!?!, lol. i cant wait for GH3.

guitar hero is when you are using a playstation guitar to play notes they send down at the right time and rigt fret. there are 5 colored frets and they will send a colored note down. you have to strum when the note gets in the circle thing on the bottom.

i doubt that is the best explanation you can find, but i tried, kevinw
it is hard, but i thought that on easy , now ive been playin it about every day and gettin better, but hard is hard for me.
so, what do guys think they are gonna have in GH3?, songs, characters, setup, etc. idk
Quote by ironcity684
so, what do guys think they are gonna have in GH3?

I don't think there will be any of the usual stuff. Infact I think GH3 will center around being a famous Rockstar that lives the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll lifestyle. Instead of a guitar you'll have a syringe.

Yeah, I totally stole that from... Robot Chicken.... or something similiar.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
I don't think there will be any of the usual stuff. Infact I think GH3 will center around being a famous Rockstar that lives the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll lifestyle. Instead of a guitar you'll have a syringe.

Yeah, I totally stole that from... Robot Chicken.... or something similiar.

Ctrl Alt Del
Quote by GiantRaven
Ctrl Alt Del

That's the one.

I don't know why I still read that comic. It's not even funny, but waking up every morning and checking the site to see if it's updated has become part of my daily routine.
It's like a bad drug addiction. I know I should stop but I just can't I need to know what quirky high jinks Ethan will get upto next.
What songs do you think they need to put in the third one, I think they need to have a metallica, and an AC/DC, which thunderstruck would be a good song for it.
yes^^^^ back in black would work too, maybe something from punk, like ramones, minor threat, misfits, etc.

i actually think its only gonna be a little different, the deffinately are, obviouly, but the game isnt gonna change too much
At first I thought Guitar Hero sounded really cheesy and dumb, but I played it at a friends house and it was a blast. I beat the game on easy and medium and I'll start going on hard soon.

It's a great game to play with a bunch of people around. It's okay playing by yourself, but it's a great group game.

I can't wait for GH3

EDIT: I'm talking about Guitar Hero 2. I think it's better than the first one.

</stating the obvious...>
Pissed.
Last edited by Unofficial at Jan 7, 2007,
So when I beat Free Bird on Expert and it said that I joined the elite ranks of people who have beaten Guitar Hero 2 (and 1)?

Ya, thats right, I've beaten both. Best game out there. I also thought Hangar 18 was harder than Freebird. Hell, all of the Stone Henge songs on expert are harder than Freebird on expert
"For Us, For Them, For You"
yeah, stone henge songs are amazingly hard

who else thinks they should make it for xbox, nintendo, and whatever those other game systems are?
I can't even get the first song on hard. I practice them but im still not getting them. Any special way of practicing to help me?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
nothin special really, practicing other songs on quick play actually helped me beat some i was stuck on. just keep practicing really
uhhm... why not just play real guitar??
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Guitar Hero games are the greatest games ever made!

Guitar Hero 2, I finally passed Buckethead- Jordan. So, I at least passed every song on Expert, but I'll still keep playing until I finish it all perfectly.

Song selection was great, but I really want to see some Metallica or something.
I love guitar hero have bolth and play like hell. Phychobilly freakout and who was in my room.... were very unexpected which makes them awsome! Best song is definitly hangar 18 and killing the name
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
I sometimes wonder if this site should be called UltimateGuitarHero.com

Spose its not a bad game though... Still prefer the real deal x99999999999999
My whammy bar busted on my GH2 guitar last night....on the eve of my birthday......only 13 days of having it.

I opened up the guitar and saw that it was a piece on the mechanism that makes it recognize it's being hit, and I can't fix it, so I'll either take it back, or e-mail Red Octane.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by ironcity684
yeah, stone henge songs are amazingly hard

who else thinks they should make it for xbox, nintendo, and whatever those other game systems are?

They're making it for the 360 but I don't think there's anything planned for the Wii
GET ME AN AMBULANCE!

Make that a hearse.
Quote by Jarv2ie
They're making it for the 360 but I don't think there's anything planned for the Wii

Nothings ever made for Nintendo's since the N64 it seems

Worth it for the Zelda games IMO

Cheers.
Quote by Jarv2ie

really, thats good. i heard the wii wasn't that great though
dude, i pwn at guitar hero. I got the first one last year, and worked my way thru, and beat all the songs, on all difficulty. I recently got guitar hero 2, and completely skipped easy and medium, cuz that would just bore me. I beat all the songs on hard, and im gonna try to get 5 stars on all of them before i move on to expert, just to try to get more out of the game since im not doing easy or medium. And a few days ago i got 5 stars of freebird on hard, kick ass
i love playing the bass to songs on hard in practice mode.
im not that geat at the game though.....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Page 1 of 2