I'm a fan of 90's alternative music, and I believe no 90's alternative rock album collection is complete without "Throwing Copper". Lightning Crashes, Selling The Drama and I Alone are three of the most awesomely anthemic songs I've ever heard on the radio.

I would love to see Live live (haha), but they get more and more unpopular with every album they release, and they never come to my region.

Does anyone else agree that this band is underrated?
I love the bass on Iris.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by Powerhouse
I'm a fan of 90's alternative music, and I believe no 90's alternative rock album collection is complete without "Throwing Copper". Lightning Crashes, Selling The Drama and I Alone are three of the most awesomely anthemic songs I've ever heard on the radio.

I would love to see Live live (haha), but they get more and more unpopular with every album they release, and they never come to my region.

Does anyone else agree that this band is underrated?

Throwing Copper is one of the greatest albums of all time IMO. Live used to be my favourite band for a long period. However, their albums from V onward just don't really do it for me anymore apart from a couple of songs.

The Distance to Here and all their earlier albums, however, are definitely underrated.

I've seen Live live twice and it was worth every penny at the time.
Lightening Crashes is the only one I can remember, though I know I've heard a few more of their songs.

Is it Ed? He's a great singer no doubt.
What are some good songs, I've only heard one (what are we fighting for), and that is not a bad song, so I want to know more.
Quote by eltyr18
What are some good songs, I've only heard one (what are we fighting for), and that is not a bad song, so I want to know more.

My personal favorite is Mystery. Also listen to Deep Enough, Dolphin's Cry, and Lightning Cras-- Just buy their albums.

at your sig.
Quote by eltyr18

I would recommend:

Turn My Head
Rattlesnake
Lakini's Juice
Run to the Water
Dance With You
Overcome

And any song from Throwing Copper.