Any suggestions? My deville is too loud for my current situation. About how much would it be for something decent?

And does anyone have experience with fernandes sustainers? is there something similar that could be used without changing the pups?

Thanks!
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
i have a fernandes vertigo elite with the sustainer and its wicked awesome, the only problem is that its an active pickup and does eat the battery. but other than that you could try an ebow but i really love my sustainer, jackson also makes a sustainiac
I think therefore I shred.

My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
attenuators are usually like 250 for an indistry standard or something
instead of getting a sustainer pickup, get a compression/sustainer pedal
or and overdrive. they both add liquid sustain
mmm, liquid.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
wow. for $250 i could just get a blues Jr.

do you recommend any compression/sustainers? and are they any different from straight up compressors, such as the aphex optical compressor?
every key
every secret

umm the only compressor i know of is the BOSS one, and its a compression/sustainer, so i dont know if thats the same thing or what.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by staticoverdub
wow. for $250 i could just get a blues Jr.

do you recommend any compression/sustainers? and are they any different from straight up compressors, such as the aphex optical compressor?

You could get a Weber Mass.

Edit: I was talking for attenuator, by the way.
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Jan 6, 2007,
yeah. that would be about $250. hmmm.
every key
every secret

^Have you checked the prices on them? They are cheaper than $250. I beleive it's around $180.
well my amp is 60 watts of tubes, so i believe i need one capable of handling 120 watts, no?
every key
every secret

I don't really know that much about attenuators. I would think 100 watts would be enough, though. right?
If you do need at least 120 watts, then The 150 watt attenuator is $225, which is yeah, pretty much too expensive.
plus shipping makes it almost ridiculous. costs more than half as much as my amp.
every key
every secret