gah! i cant beat this one part. i even looked at the strategy guide and did what it said and its not working. im in the city in the sky right now trying to beat the dungeon. i just got the boss key and im headin towards the boss. im supposed to head north and use the clawshot to grab a chandelir (sp?) in the ceiling and pull it down. i see the chandeleir but when i try to pull it down the clawshot wont reach it. ive tried it from every angle and a bunch of other crap and its not working. please help me figure out how to grab the chandeleir to pull it down and turn on the fan that will allow me to cross into where the boss is. if you need any help understanding that just ask.
I think I know the area you are talking about. I recently completed the game 3 days ago with Every bug, 17 Heart containers, and 47 Poes. Anyways, have you activated the fan north of the room? Theres an area where you must deactivate one fan which thus activates the other. You then, after a bit, Hookshot (You will be above the room at some point), in which you come down and hookshot from up there. So, as for trying to hookshot it from such a low, give up, I tried the same thing haha. I forgot the area where you reach it, but its sorta lengthly. Its this area with a bunch of those flying bugs (That when hookshotted, you can fly with them). Tell me a bit more on the situation.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

"Shake it like a Poloroid Mother"

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
This about killed me.

How I did it:
Take an Oocan over near the base of the pillar you can stand on (not too close to the base). Get up on it, grab the Oocan with the clawshow, and fly onto the top of the railing of the north platform under the chandalier. Now you can reach it.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
so, this was hard for you guys too? cuz i know im supposed to do it but i cant flippin reach it!
oh, can you guys explain your answers a little better for me. i dont know what pillar your talking about....and i dont understand the other answer either really.
^ I never really tried that. Now I'm either stupid, or confused. Maybe I was talking and thinking about the wrong room? Which room is it? The main one? And I dunno, the Sky Temple, IMO, was poorly designed, just like the Temple Of Time. Nintendo sort of gave up after Arbeteirs Ground. Sad though, had potential to outdue the perfect, OoT.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Quote by No_Your_Mom
I think I know the area you are talking about. I recently completed the game 3 days ago with Every bug, 17 Heart containers, and 47 Poes. Anyways, have you activated the fan north of the room? Theres an area where you must deactivate one fan which thus activates the other. You then, after a bit, Hookshot (You will be above the room at some point), in which you come down and hookshot from up there. So, as for trying to hookshot it from such a low, give up, I tried the same thing haha. I forgot the area where you reach it, but its sorta lengthly. Its this area with a bunch of those flying bugs (That when hookshotted, you can fly with them). Tell me a bit more on the situation.

oh, and yes, ive deactivated the fan that is above the location im in now (the room where you get the boss key). now im trying to get the chandeleir pulled down so i can cross a little opening that doesnt have a bridge (you just have to latch onto the fans, but the fans arent moving because the bigger fan isnt blowing them so they can spin around.)
Quote by gdm09
oh, can you guys explain your answers a little better for me. i dont know what pillar your talking about....and i dont understand the other answer either really.

It's the only pillar you can stand on top of. Stand at the south door facing the fan you want to turn on. Now, the pillar is the closest one on your left (Wii) or right (GC). It has ivy running all the way to the top.

And OoT was far from perfect. There are a couple glitches in the Water Temple which, if you discover them, will render the game unbeatable. One of which is using a key on the wrong door.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
^ Oh well, you know the chandeleir that you fall from above that room? The main room? You were supposed to move down with he hookshot and then be leveled with the High Chandeleir that activates the big fan.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Actually, I thought the same as well about the Water Temple. spent 3 hours first time and thought it got stuck and was unable to beat it. But you have to look carefully for the other key. So, no, it is beatable.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
And by leveled I mean enough so that you can hookshot the other chandeleir. xDDD Sorry for consecutive posts.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
ok, thanks guys, ill try your ideas. could no_your_mom explain yours a little better. what chandeleir am i supposed to hang to to be level with the other chandeleir to activated the big fan?
Well, you are in the central room, right? And there is a chandeleir close to the fan north, in the same room, right? That is the one you are speaking of, am I correct?
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Well yes, look up from the middle, and you see like, another fan (It should not be on if I am correct). Do you see it?
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Well, up there, if you know how to get there, there is a place to hookshot and then, from up there, go down from it (Not falling, the extending down of the hookshot) and then, you should be able to get reach the chandelier.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Anytime, need help any other time, PM me.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
umm yeah this might be really easy but how do you get the cat at the very beginiing of the game to go into the ladies house. I was just wandering around aimlessly
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
well, first you have to get the fishing rod from the pregnant lady. to do this, get her basket which is downstream being held captive by a monkey. to get it from the monkey, shoot a hawk at the monkey from on of those rock ledges (like the one the guys on, only closer to the monkey.) and then the hawk will bring you the basket. take the basket to the woman and shell give you the fishing rod. then, take the fishing rod to where the cat is and get a fish. when the cat sees the fish, he will grab it and take it back to its owner.
Quote by No_Your_Mom
^ Oh well, you know the chandeleir that you fall from above that room? The main room? You were supposed to move down with he hookshot and then be leveled with the High Chandeleir that activates the big fan.

Yeah, that's what I was about to say. In the room above you can shoot a thing in the ceiling and go down a bit (hanging from the clawshot). This allows you to shoot the chandelier. I was stuck on this for a while as well.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
thanks
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join