im getting a new bass amp. My budget is $350. I've had my eye on an Ashdown Electric Blue 15-180 for a while now. Is it any good or should i go with a used GK?
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Ultrabass-BX4210A-450W-2x10-Aluminum-Cone-Bass-Combo?sku=481092
If you can come up with an extra 50 bucks I would highly recommend this amp. It'll stand alongside a Marshall half-stack. Just break in the speakers first before you crank 'er up to 10.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
i may be crazy but i hate that brand.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
you kiddin bro? Behringer is the pioneer of bass amplification. They know what is up.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
The Fender Rumble is asome. I own one and it's great with the 4 band EQ and all of it's features.

I got mine for $450 though.
Bass is my life.
Used GK is a good idea. The Peavey TNTs are good amps cheap. Or go second hand but I don't recommend Behringer.
what is wrong with Behringer?
Quote by adr11iano
gain:9
treble:8
mids:5
bass:6
volume:0

this is the best when playing paramore
I own one, and although it is loud and will stand up to 3 60+ watt all tube guitar amps and still be heard, the tone sucks
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!