the title says it all guys....some people might roll their eyes at this question but for us that have no idea.....this is why i made this thread
haha i wondered that for the longest time and i found out today.

from what i understand...its only in tube amps.class a amps use all the power of the tube so it distorts if you play for a long time(even on the clean)(orange rocker 30 is an a amp). an a/b amp uses only 40 percent of each tubes power so the cleans dont go away and it distorts way better(mese triple rectifiers are a/b)

hope it helps
Last edited by Gibson_Rocker13 at Jan 6, 2007,
The same as it meant in all the other threads about this.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
The same as it meant in all the other threads about this.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?