hi, ive been playing guitar for about two years now, and i have a bad problem. I can play pretty decent alone or with a couple of people i know. But when i'm in front of more people or people i dont know, i get like an adrenaline rush and my hands shake making it really hard to play and on top of that i'll forget how to play almost everything. Like i'll start playing a solo and i'll just forget how the rest goes when i would normally be able to play it really easily and remeber it all. Today i was in a music store and was trying a couple guitars out and this happened, I was so embarresed, i sounded like i had never played before. Does anyone have any tips on how i can overcome this? I really want to do some gigs in the future, but this is a major problem.
the more you do it the more you get used to it
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Close your eyes just a second and concentrate
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
when you play play for yourself, try to think that your playing music for yourself and not for the people infront of you
try to think that you're alone, or close your eyes, it's hard to get used to it (i haven't get used yes)