Page 1 of 2
Ok here's the deal.

My best friends ex girlfriend and I have been flirting alot lately, and she's all but flat out told me that she wants to f*uck me so hard. My best friend has no feelings left over for her as far as i can tell, and he's got a new girlfriend. They were together for 1 and a half years before they broke up.

Her best friend has told me that she's in love with me, and i've told her i don't know what my feelings toward her is. And i really don't know. But i do know that my friends ex is really hot, and i'd love to get together with her.

So what do i do? Is it morally wrong of me to get together with my best friends ex?

And the reason why im not putting this in the relationship thread is coz its more about whats right/wrong in correlation to my best friend than it is about the girls.

Thanks.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Well how long ago did they break up?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
dont touch her if he is your Best Friend. if hes just a friend go for it.
just ask your friend man. if hes cool with it go for it. if not, do what you want.
Quote by Fukd
You would be a prick.

I have to agree.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
ok i had this problem but in a different way. i wanted to date my ex gfs best friend. in my situation, it was NOT going to work. i would say go for it since your best friend has moved on. maybe ask if hes cool with it. but be careful.

good luck.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
depends like my 1 1/2 year ex i hate
but with him it could be a diff story
how long ago did they break up?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
one time my best friend hooked me up with his ex. but we lasted for like a week

EDIT: Man law says if shes hot and its been six months, go for it.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
You'd be betraying your best friend for your horniness.

Your call.

don't
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
The man laws state that your friends ex is off limits for life . The only exception to this law states that if the ex in question is very attractive you must wait six months from the time of break up before you hook up. This is the accpepted practice according to the men of the square table. Good luck!
ask your friend first, if he says yes, Go for it. if he says no, Screw her anyway, but just don't talk about it.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
She wanna f*uck you. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
put it this way...been there, done that
you dont get in as much trouble as you think you do *evil grin*
Ask your friend. Thats the only way to know. If he has feelings for her, or if he even is uncomfortable about it, don't do anything with her. But if he doesn't mind, go for it.

I personally think it would be okay as long as he doesn't care...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
No man forget about that she is trying to make jealous your friend or just to get revenge on him by goin out with you. DONT DO IT.

Quote by CowboyUp
Bros before Hos

bros before hoes is supposed to mean that you dont dich your friends for a chick.
i dont even think it applies to this situtation.... does it?
You could take the high road and ask your buddy if it's okay with him, and make sure. Or, take the low road, bang her, and flatly deny it later. With any luck you will destroy her for other men for years to come.
no
Just go for it, you said he has no feelings for her so I doubt he gives a shit, so why not, my girlfriend is one of my best friends ex's
Hmmm, Dotpunker89 has a very good point...Find out the details first.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
well im actually in a situation like that, towards the end of the last schoolyear my best friend starting going out with a girl, and me and her had been flirting for so long, and something was bound to happen, but stupid me i got caught up in another relationship, and i still liked her and i hated it when they went out. Over the summer they broke up, but i also kinda quit even talking to him or anything cuz he moved, and we just kinda quit being friends. so a few months back i started going out with her, and he was super pissed about it, cuz he might have still liked her, but she hates him with a passion, so i knew there was no chance of them, and me and her should have just gotten together from the start. But weve been going out for 4 months now, and i wish i would have done it earlier. I know i am probably a douche for it, but it was meant to happen
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
ask him.
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
Quote by CowboyUp
Bros before Hos

+1
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Dude, if you like her, do it.

Fuck your friend. Seriously. You only live once, and if he hates you, then get a new best friend.

Or you could not get a new best friend, and go back to banging your hot girl friend?

he won't get mad anyway. he had his chance.
Quote by Poundcake

Yeah dude, don't do it and get yourself a pair of Nike's instead.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
haha i dunno that one is kinda tricky...its always fun to think of us as dogs, in which case ur best friend has already pissed all over her and marked her has his territory, u just gotta ignore the horrible piss smell
Quote by Guitar-freak
Ok here's the deal.

My best friends ex girlfriend and I have been flirting alot lately, and she's all but flat out told me that she wants to f*uck me so hard. My best friend has no feelings left over for her as far as i can tell, and he's got a new girlfriend. They were together for 1 and a half years before they broke up.

Her best friend has told me that she's in love with me, and i've told her i don't know what my feelings toward her is. And i really don't know. But i do know that my friends ex is really hot, and i'd love to get together with her.

So what do i do? Is it morally wrong of me to get together with my best friends ex?

And the reason why im not putting this in the relationship thread is coz its more about whats right/wrong in correlation to my best friend than it is about the girls.

Thanks.

Wow..I'm in exactly the same boat as you dude lol.. Weird week so far
And as the walls come down, and as I look in your eyes
my fear begins to fade, recalling all of the times
I have died, and will die.
It's all right. I don't mind.
Quote by Guitar-freak
Ok here's the deal.

Thanks.

that bit i've put in bold is all you need to know to make your mind up, because of that I don't think theres anything ilmoral about it.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Okay thanks for the response everybody. This thing about her trying to make my friend jealous by screwing me is kinda uncomfortable to think about. I mean, its definately a possibility. On the other hand, if I were to screw her, it wouldn't be more than a sexual relationship anyway, as that seems to be all she's going for... Man she's just so hot.. I get horny just by thinking of her..

But I actually did ask him before, it just seems like he's not saying what he really thinks. Like, he really cares, but just pretends not to...

But i mean, if he says that its okay, and doesn't give any verbal indication that its not, haven't I still got the guilt-free pass? Or am i supposed to take into consideration what I suspect he really feels about the whole deal?

Coz the thing is, he's one of my best friends, and i wouldn't want to do anything that'd cause him to end that friendship.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Yea...that's pretty much treason and a complete punch in the crotch.

I'd say stay away from her, totally. Usually if there's bad vibes between best friend and his ex, then you don't even associate with her, hell, evn THINK about her.

That could put a load of shit in your life.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
just ask him, even if he wants to say no, he won't. So either way you get the girl and he can't be pissed at you, because he said it was ok.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Page 1 of 2