Okay, so i was way to lazy to write out the title...meh...

anyway, does anyone else think that fallout boy and panic at the disco sound exactly the same? They both are terrible.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I don't know their sound. I want to keep my ears clean.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.

+1
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by real_québécois

+1
Who dat?
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Yes, mainly because FOB wanted to find a band that sounded EXACTLY like them to maximize profits.

Dude if that's true they are pushing the syndication of the music industry to the limits
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
I really don't think they sound too similar. I mean, they're the same pop-rock genre, but they don't sound EXACTLY alike. Think about it like this: Metallica and Anthrax are both similar, but they don't sound exactly alike.

And yes, I know someone is going to quote this and say, "but Metallica and Anthrax don't suck," so don't do it.
but FOB and PATD do suck
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by hardrock1315
I really don't think they sound too similar. I mean, they're the same pop-rock genre, but they don't sound EXACTLY alike. Think about it like this: Metallica and Anthrax are both similar, but they don't sound exactly alike.

And yes, I know someone is going to quote this and say, "but Metallica and Anthrax don't suck," so don't do it.

Hmmm....Metallica kinda sucks though, well at least them now. Im sick of those pussys, then need to become addicts again so they will make good music.
Meh, I wasted my time reading that and you wasted yours posting it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by hardrock1315

But Metallica and Anthar don't su-

Okay I won't say it because it's lame. But they don't suck. Unlike these other bands mentioned by the threadstarter. The fact that they sound similar is good for them, because that sound is popular. (Even if it blows shit out a duck) At any rate, more popularity means more money. Good for them.
has anyone said anything new in this thread?

no.

if you cant make fun of FOB or P!ATD without resorting to cliches then move on.
they are the same
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
they don't sound similar to me really other than the vocalists in a sense.

the technoish style of PATD is far different from some of the acoustic fab stuff
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
they';re produced by the same people
just how Theory of a deadman and nickleback sound alike its becasue Chad K. manges Theoy of a deadman.

or as i like to call them theory of a creednickle