Page 1 of 2
..on new years eve and we got along quite well. no touch, just talk. we met 2 days later at her house for a movie. no touch, just talk. we met today at a club and we had a lot of body contact. holding hands, hugs, ect. and at the end a kiss. just a short kiss when our ways parted, she pushed me away immediatly. i ask her why a few minutes later on icq. she replied that were too drunk, and that she wants to see me again tomorrow (well basically today, its 5am). its true, i am too drunk, i just threw up. haha

well it all sounds good, theres just one little catch. i dont have any feelings for her. i planned to screw her tonight, after that kiss. she can obviously imagine a relationship with me but wants to take it real slow. i dont know if i want a relationship. i mean we can talk well, i find her attractive, but theres something missing. and i seriously dont want to break her heart.

what should i do?
hit it and quit it
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
wow sucks to be in that situation... but you could have sex with her anyway then tell her afterwards you dont feel anything for her? See things not to say after sex thread for advice on what not to say.
Quote by Gutch220
try hanging out with her when your not drunk

well excuse me, when i was at her house we didnt drink a drop of alkohol and we talked from 10pm till 4am.
You, my friend, are an asshole.
I hope you're penis falls off.

Stereotypical asshole guy.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
tell her how you feel. if you dont want to hurt her its best to do it now before you get closer
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
You, my friend, are an asshole.
I hope you're penis falls off.

Stereotypical asshole guy.

Ouch, baby. Very ouch.
Just got finished watching Austin Powers 2...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
If you don't have feelings for her don't do anything with her. That's just cruel.
Quote by crazynickman
Dont be sad roo, you pwned him!
Quote by fluffylump2
i'm sure she's really not that into you.

also a possibility. but then why does she want to meet me tomorrow and why did she say it was ok for me to kiss her?

id say if she wasnt "that" into me, she would have come to my house tonight... you know, just a fling.

€the responses here are pretty clear. now assuming if im not sure if i have feelings for her or if its my dick doing the thinking...cause im really not sure. you know, maybe feelings for her could evolve over time. happens a lot you know. dont be so quick to judge please.
Last edited by 2slick2 at Jan 6, 2007,
dude if u dont ike her, dont do her, its thtat moraly simple
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Quote by 2slick2
..on new years eve and we got along quite well. no touch, just talk. we met 2 days later at her house for a movie. no touch, just talk. we met today at a club and we had a lot of body contact. holding hands, hugs, ect. and at the end a kiss. just a short kiss when our ways parted, she pushed me away immediatly. i ask her why a few minutes later on icq. she replied that were too drunk, and that she wants to see me again tomorrow (well basically today, its 5am). its true, i am too drunk, i just threw up. haha

well it all sounds good, theres just one little catch. i dont have any feelings for her. i planned to screw her tonight, after that kiss. she can obviously imagine a relationship with me but wants to take it real slow. i dont know if i want a relationship. i mean we can talk well, i find her attractive, but theres something missing. and i seriously dont want to break her heart.

what should i do?

/thread]
gah, this is why sometimes i feel like being an ass for just being an american male. You do not deserve this girl, give the nice guys a chance. You are the reason why some of us are on the computer at 9pm on a saturday instead of with a girl.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by oriolesazb
dude if u dont ike her, dont do her, its thtat moraly simple

Who ever said anything about morals?

**** her, say you'll call her in the morning, and never talk to her again. I like that idea
Men like you make me loose faith in men.

WAY TO ALMOST TURN ME STRAIGHT, CAPTAIN CAVEMAN.

Seriously though, giver her what she wants. Don't be one of those "hump n' dump" assholes.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
guys i dont try to systematically have sex with a girl here. i met her a few days ago, we hit off well and i like her. but i dont think i have real feelings. i didnt even sleep with her yet, im asking for advice and everyone here is calling me an asshole. wtf guys?
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
gah, this is why sometimes i feel like being an ass for just being an american male. You do not deserve this girl, give the nice guys a chance. You are the reason why some of us are on the computer at 9pm on a saturday instead of with a girl.

LOL, no, YOU'RE the reason you're on the computer all the time instead of with a girl.
Do it Hard with no lube, shell never ask for it again. Then no relation ship
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
theadstarter, I hate you. Just saying.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
theadstarter, I hate you. Just saying.

whaterver.

@thread: i think the best thing that could happen is if i met her tomorrow and she tells me that she doesnt have any feelings for me. would rescue my butt out of the situation completely!
just tell her something that you're not sure it's gonna work and she might just tell you she'd love it to work and then I don't know... improvise
Quote by maroon5mustdie
LOL, no, YOU'RE the reason you're on the computer all the time instead of with a girl.

pwned.

and qft
Quote by maroon5mustdie

i went to my girlfriends house a few weeks ago to give her a birthday present and roses for christmas, i caught her making out with a guy on her couch. THATS what i get for being a nice guy
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
i went to my girlfriends house a few weeks ago to give her a birthday present and roses for christmas, i caught her making out with a guy on her couch. THATS what i get for being a nice guy

still, he's right. blame whoever you want, but in the end, it all comes down to you.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

nice guys get owned its a common fact. anyway sorry for you man.
Quote by Emperor of Hell
just tell her something that you're not sure it's gonna work and she might just tell you she'd love it to work and then I don't know... improvise

thats actually a rather elegant solution. i would tell her that i want to continue seeing her but i dont want to take it to the next level yet. then she can decide on her own what she wants!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

you have a lot to learn man. but youll get it eventually after you get screwed over that like that a few more times.
Ask for teh buttsecks. (Pit response)

Anyways, you're an asshole. Stop seeing her if you don't have feelings for her. And don't be doin teh buttsecks either.
Quote by 2slick2
thats actually a rather elegant solution. i would tell her that i want to continue seeing her but i dont want to take it to the next level yet. then she can decide on her own what she wants!

yep girls love when men says that trust me it works!!!! I am the proof man, I met this girl a little while ago and she told me I was sexy and everything and I was like bahh I'm not sure you know and she kept telling me I was sexy and that she loved me so tonight I was like bleh why not try it and I told her I loved her and that she was sexy which she is, and well we're meeting this week and well I won't tell you what's gonna happen lol :P good luck dude...

edit: well she didn't just told me I was sexy man she completly jumped on me man... we we're talking about sex and everything and I asked her what she was doing when she wasn't doing it with someone else and everything and she told me: I always think about you... I was like omg! and I told her before if she ever wants to have sex with me that my door would always be opened and she was like , I was rofl and I told her I loved her after this then we told about when we could meet and everything now I'm just going with the flow
Last edited by Emperor of Hell at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Ask for teh buttsecks. (Pit response)

Anyways, you're an asshole. Stop seeing her if you don't have feelings for her. And don't be doin teh buttsecks either.

wait, thats just another pit response. read the whole thread please.
Quote by WrongWay
nice guys get owned its a common fact. anyway sorry for you man.

I'm a nice guy and I have an amazing girlfriend. She'd never screw me over. That's why:

Me > normal nice guys
Page 1 of 2