I find myself using the same rhythm patterns over and over again. Can someone name me some songs that have unique rhythm patterns?

Thanks.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
might try useing a metronome, set it to whhat your absessed pattern is, then change it alot. If you still play like that itll sound horrable, that might halp you change it. Just a thought
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
The Past Recedes by John Frusciante, off his solo album Curtains.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
The Past Recedes by John Frusciante, off his solo album Curtains.

I love that song
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
Most of Tool songs
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
A lot of Joe Satriani's stuff (leads/melodies mostly I guess) has "unique" rhythm patterns. Check some songs out.
Quote by ar73m
Most of Tool songs

+1 Maybe try Vicarious,Stinkfist or The Grudge. any of them really.
If at first you dont succeed,
dragon slaying is not for you.

hey I haven't been playing guitar long so could anyone tell me.... when your playing a song
can you bassically use any strum pattern that sounds good? i mean I know a few basic strum patterns can I just use whatever one of those that sounds best for whatever song I'm playing? idk hope that made sense I'm a noob and I need help Thank's
alot of zeppelin...... black dog has an interesting guitar "turnaround" section.

yes - siberian khatru

try just changing how u play the same songs... make them your own