Quote by Kid_Thorazine
EHX Memory Man, unless you need super long delay for layering.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?q=memory+man
for the money, eh? $180?

ibanez de-7. $50 used. solid tone, very easy yet versatile. fairly common. only drawback is that the older ones used a switch of lesser quality. i believe they upgraded the mechanism three years ago. i've got three and plan to add one or two more.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Last edited by staticoverdub at Jan 7, 2007,
for the money, yeah the Memory Man is the best delay ive ever heard short of a tape echo machine.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I really like my VisualSound H20. Its not only a delay its a chorus too. But its like $180 usually. Danelectro Danecho (I think thats what its called) is pretty good sounding/versitile. I sell it for...$80 I think..
Quote by staticoverdub
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?q=memory+man
for the money, eh? $180?

ibanez de-7. $50 used. solid tone, very easy yet versatile. fairly common. only drawback is that the older ones used a switch of lesser quality. i believe they upgraded the mechanism three years ago. i've got three and plan to add one or two more.

what would you want with 5 delays?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
what would you want with 5 delays?

a few in series make nice ambient effects. also, i use more than one type per song on occasion. cant really change it in the middle.
every key
every secret

what kinda sounds can you get with them using all at the same time(except for total chaos drowned in echos)
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
well thats what you would get from 5 if you'd turned them all on haha. its hard to get anything worth listening to from more than three at a time but next time you're in a guitar shop ask if you can try a couple of them out. you'll see what i mean.
every key
every secret