Yeah, I got bored and decided to try and re-record this song. I had another one, but it was only half of it. Solos are kind of ****ed up, but whatever. Can you guys crit my tone as well as my playing? Oh, and one more thing, when I play it on Windows Media Player, the volume kind of goes up and down. Does this happen to anyone else? Link is in my sig.
i like your tone, very heavy and dark. your timing was off quite a bit and you are playing some of the riffs wrong,
I dont like your tone. It has less balls than a baby kangaroo. Your playing is atrocious. Way off timing and you have all the PMing wrong too. Not to mention you played the riffs wrong too.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Hey man, you got to practice ... a lot. The rythm part was so so, you need to get your timing and playing the right notes. As far as the lead goes honestly there were pretty bad. But practice man, practice, practice. How long have you been playing by the way???

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (jb/jazz)
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
Thanks for the feedback. I know the solos were bad, and the fact that I harmonized and the timing was ****ed up didnt help at all. Anyway, whenever I play the rhythm, I hear that its sounding right, but then when I listen to it after I play it, it sounds off. Is that normal at all? Also, could it be my software, because Im playing through a $5 mic and using audacity. Just a thought...
To Streak: What do you think I need in my tone to give it more "balls"? Also, which riffs do you think Im playing wrong? I havent really looked at a tab for this song in a while, so I might be a little off on some of it.

To COBTRI: Yeah, the solos were kind of learned by ear, and they were pretty crappy after I listened to them a third time. What notes were I playing wrong in the rhythm? Ive been playing seriously for almost 2 years.
Led Hed got it. It's pretty sissy sounding. It needs to roar. As for the riffs... Mostly all of them, bro. I think you need to work on your speed some because in some of the riffs it sounds like you got either lazy and tired and improvized or fast forwarded to a later part in the riff. The slides for example. They came too early at times.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Alright, thanks guys. Im about to try this again, and Im wondering if it would help if I do the right palm muting for the verse. Also, is there anything wrong with the chorus?
Gettin' better man.

But keep practicing.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
The main riff was kinda off timing. It sounds like you were alternate picking the rhythm part. The harmonized need more work and the second solo too, the tone was too thin IMO. And change the backing track, the sound of those cans were horrible. Only changing the backing track will improve like 100^100% or close. Check out this site for backing tracks: www.guitarbt.com

What gear are you using? ..and keep practicing.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by El Cumanés
The main riff was kinda off timing. It sounds like you were alternate picking the rhythm part. The harmonized need more work and the second solo too, the tone was too thin IMO. And change the backing track, the sound of those cans were horrible. Only changing the backing track will improve like 100^100% or close. Check out this site for backing tracks: www.guitarbt.com

What gear are you using? ..and keep practicing.

Yeah, Im using one of the backing tracks from that site. Ive re-re-redone the song, and Ill upload it later. The main riff was being played wrong. I realized I was letting the first notes of the verse ring out, and it should be 2 notes, so I fixed that, and I think my timing was better during the song. As for gear its like this
Schecter Gryphon>Digitech Metal Master>Digitech RP50>Line 6 Spider II. Shitty gear I know, but Im getting a Peavey XXX tomorow hopefully, and itll sound so much better