gettin a video camera from this site in a couple weeks, i was really gettin in to editing on windows movie maker with my moms digital camera but i need somethin more. i found a good one and am getting it soon. so who else loves video editing and shooting? any tips you have for an amature? any videos of anything you'd like to share post here.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Hey. I just sort've started editing and shooting too. And I would really want to know how to make and edit movies to play in reverse.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
dude check and see if the local community college has a film program then take the courses you need to be able to use their cameras. thats what I'm doing man and in like 3 weeks I'll be able to use proffesional cameras whenever I want man.
sounds cool man.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
It's a huge habit of mine, it actually takes up most of my time when I have something to edit. I'd recommend getting your hands on Sony Vegas Pro and Sony Acid (pro again if you're cool), and send me a PM if you need help with anything, and I'll help you out.
Viva La Resistance!

RIP Bellamy, 2/7/07. Bye little buddy.
Well does the camera your getting have firewire or usb so u can hook it up to your computer? If not you will need some kind of interface such as a dazzle digital video creator. Software is a big part of it as well. Check out Pinnicle Liquid. Its pretty easy to use and at the same time its really good software.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.