Hi does any one in here own the dime o flauge guiter,or had played one.i have been thinking about grabbing myself one. i was wonderin how is the action , sound of pickups and overall quality. thanks in advance.
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
Played it....thought it was terrible. Save up for a Razorback or Dean from Hell if you want a Dimebag guitar.
Go get your shovel.
seen it, played it, i agree that it wasnt that great, but instead of asking what some people thought, why wouldnt you go try it for yourself?
terrible compared to a guitar in it price? or terrible made?
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh

MY RIG!
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Randall RX25
It just wasn't good. It played bad, sounded bad, and it really doesn't look to good up close. For the money you could definitley get something better from Ibanez or Schecter. Or even like a non-Dimebag Dean.
Go get your shovel.
and in my opinion deans arent that great, i wanted one but i bought a jackson, which was worth the money
Ltd's dont get good until you get into like the 600 dollar range. So you could Ebay and LTD, Ibanez, or Schecter, and possible find an amazing deal there. But in my honest opinion, I don't think it's worth buying a new guitar unless you are willing to spend 6-700 dollars minimum on one. It's just not worth it, and you'd be better off saving up for a better guitar. Plus, I did play a Dime-O-Flame, that one was quite nice. It played really well. The kid that I know that got it bought it of Daddys for like, 6 or 700 too.
Go get your shovel.
hmm i guess your right
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh

MY RIG!
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Randall RX25
whats the best deam guitra of dimes collection?
im just awefully fond of the style
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh

MY RIG!
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Randall RX25
Quote by cal1089
whats the best deam guitra of dimes collection?
im just awefully fond of the style

The £700 ones

Dean from hell, far beyond driven, all the razorbacks.
from what ive heard, most of the guitars that dean have slapped dimes name on are over-priced and pretty crappy, apart from the 1000 quid USA razorbacks and the like.
well i thought the dean dime o flage was pretty crap tbh, if you save up a few more hundred, get the dean dime o flame!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I think you won't find an amazing Dime sig til you go near to the £1000 (don't know what that is in dollars sorry) because the Dime O Flame may be decent but the tremolo is probbaly quite cheap.
yeah, the razorbacks are pretty good, i just worry about poking myself on it, hahahaha, plus the dime-o-flame, it's "finish", is a sticker with a clear coat over it, i've heard that from more than a few people
It is a sticker, but it really doesn't matter. The trem on the Flame is probably it's only weak point, and that should give you at least a year before it craps out, probably more, and then you could throw an OFR on it. I've always wanted a Razorback Explosion or a Razorback V. Those things are pretty cool.
Go get your shovel.
Last edited by SynGates7X at Jan 7, 2007,
i wanted to get the same!but dont get it!
save some more!
im planing on buying the black dean ml cbf(sth. like this?) for 633€!and it has a orginal flyod rose!
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
from what ive heard, most of the guitars that dean have slapped dimes name on are over-priced and pretty crappy, apart from the 1000 quid USA razorbacks and the like.

yeah ive played the dime-o-flauge and the razorblade and i have to say both sound pretty bad, the necks are alright until you try an play past the 17th fret an its a pain in the ass, an one razorblade wouldnt hold tune
i sell them at the guitar store i work at... they play good if set up properly, but need a dimebucker to sound awesome.
dimebucker sux they need the bill lawrence l 500 xl. all the guitars that are in the higher price range have floyds but i dont want a floyd?
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh

MY RIG!
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Randall RX25
then buy one and block the trem!
or you go and let you make your own guitar with the shape from ah dean ml!
but it would cost alot!
^ or guitars in the same price range that are better?
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh

MY RIG!
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Randall RX25
ok ill give some looks.
--Caleb