I've always enjoyed being outdoors and doing things such as hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing... all that good stuff, but I've never really enjoyed hiking traislt hat are "man made". The ones that you jsut follow... like someone has made a trail for you. I like to "explore" the woods if that makes any more sense. Anyway; ive looked for such things to do that fall under that catagory on google, but ive been unsucessful in finding anything that is appealing or that ive yet to do. So i was sjut wondering if anyone knew any website dedicated tp such "hikes" and adventures. Also i live in ALABAMA... in the birmingham area.... so think close to that general area.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
im taking 19 hours of class... and i work. i dont have time or money to travel out of state, but yes i agree.... it would be nice to visit montana or colorado... been to tennessee a few times.
Quote by NotOneWithNames
im taking 19 hours of class... and i work. i dont have time or money to travel out of state, but yes i agree.... it would be nice to visit montana or colorado... been to tennessee a few times.

Are you talking down to the volunteer state?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Are you talking down to the volunteer state?

no no no no no no... other than my IMMEDIATE family.... my whole family lives there. I love it in tennessee.... beautiful... good ol rocky top.
Quote by NotOneWithNames
no no no no no no... other than my IMMEDIATE family.... my whole family lives there. I love it in tennessee.... beautiful... good ol rocky top.

haha, just messing around man. It is a beautiful state though.

Honestly it seems like I should be able to help you, as I have spent a lot of time in Alabama...I'll think about it, and if Imthink of anything and the thread is still around I'll definetly let you know.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Cloudland Canyon, GA.

BEAUTIFUL. Ruby Falls is awesome as well.

and terrencemaddox said Tennessee. That's VERY true. The Smokeis are great places to hike and such.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
^ AH! I forgot about Ruby Falls! That is a great place to go, although the trails may be designated.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

And if you're willing to travel to Douglasville, GA from Birmingham (2 or 3 hours, it's about 60 miles or so west of ATL), there's Sweetwater Creek Park. Pretty cool trail that leads to an old cotton mill that burned.

Amicalola (sp?) Falls is great as well.

But Cloudland Canyon is my favorite, as I've posted.

It's got the canyon to explore, and a waterfall, and a all sorts of places to camp, and all kinds of stuff. And it's not too far from civilization if so needed.

Saxo-Walrus

are ruby falls in bama??? if not THINK broke bama student.... no money, no time to really travel
Ruby Falls is in the Appalchain Mts. in GA.

But not too far from Ala., a mean, a good 130 miles or something, I'm not sure, but not too far.

Mapquest the distance or something, I'm honestly not sure.

Saxo-Walrus