hey guys, im a drummer and im looking to start or join a band in michigan. im in grand rapids, just to let you know. ive been playing drums for about 7 years and can play pretty much anything, although i prefer classic rock, such as the who, led zeppelin, etc. im also just starting to learn guitar, so in time i could be a backup guitarist as well. let me know if you're interested.
I think Youre in luck, Im a guitarist from Comstock Park. Im a huge fan of the Who. I idolize Pete Townshend, Ace Frehley, and Jim Page. Ive got KISS, The Beatles, The Stones, and Led Zeppelin on my walls, I know a bit of ACDC too. Ive been playing for almost five years. I have a 300+ Song Catalog that I can play. I play Classic Rock, Blues, Folk, Rythm & Blues, Hard Rock, and Blue Grass.

Im a freshman at GRCC looking for a serious band and you seem to be drinking the same whiskey as I. If youre interested Write back and we'll go from there.

Ryan
Last edited by rocknrollrc at Jan 7, 2007,
i live in mount clemens

PM me if your interested
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.