the bands suck but still go
11 19%
Voters: 57.
Page 1 of 2
Me and my friend are still pondering on going

heres the lineup http://www.bigdayout.com/lineup/artists.php

the artists aren't that great but hey its still a music festival

should i go?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 7, 2007,
just go. the bands arent amazing, but if you can at least tolerate them, you probably will have fun.

i went to Ozzfest this past summer, and even though i didnt like a lot of the bands too much, i still had a lot of fun.
just go..
it would problably still be fun as hell
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
so what does Tool sound like? i have heard they're good?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I don't like this years line up, I think I counted 12 bands that I would've gone to see, then there's the chance of clashes...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I don't like this years line up, I think I counted 12 bands that I would've gone to see, then there's the chance of clashes...

i wanna see muse, tool(only because i heard they were good) and some other not so famous bands and....

>.>

<.<

MCR

>.>

<.<
<//////>~
Not my type of thing. I like some bands, but don't like or have never heard the vast majority of them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
yeah bloody oath you should go. i saw one word on the lineup - TOOL- my mind was made up. plus its actually is a big day out, get wasted go around and talk to people, good times.
PM me if you want to join the broken_leg fan club, currently 352435 members, dont miss out
Quote by fallenangel20
Not my type of thing. I like some bands, but don't like or have never heard the vast majority of them.

probably the AUS & NZ bands

Quote by broken_leg
yeah bloody oath you should go. i saw one word on the lineup - TOOL- my mind was made up. plus its actually is a big day out, get wasted go around and talk to people, good times.

probably not a good idea at my age
<//////>~
Yea, true.

But I would go to see some bands, like Kasabian. Damn, those guys make some good music. I know I've only scratched the surface ("Club Foot" came on the sampler disc of my PSP), but I love the band.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Yea, true.

But I would go to see some bands, like Kasabian. Damn, those guys make some good music. I know I've only scratched the surface ("Club Foot" came on the sampler disc of my PSP), but I love the band.

That was one of the 12 I'd see, I remember hearing one of their song on FIFA04, it was a pretty sweet tune. Not a fan of em' though.
yo.

I BELIEVE
It's only in Australia?

Muse? Jet? THE VIOLENT FEMMES? The Streets? The Killers? Chrystal Method? My Chemical Romance? The Vines? Sick Puppies?

You have to be crazy not to want to go to that!!!

I think I really am going to cry.
if u go see John Butler saw him in November was best concert ever been to
Jet is fun live. They play with alot of energy.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by neidnarb11890
How much do tickets cost?

Your soul and a half I've heard...

Kinda demanding for a concert, huh?

Saxo-Walrus

I don't get the logic in not going because you only like "6" of the bands. I mean, that's 6 bands that you like, in one place, but your not going to go because you don't know the other ones?
Quote by fallenangel20
Your soul and a half I've heard...

Kinda demanding for a concert, huh?

I would give my soul three times to see The Clash reunite...
I'd go, you can always just go some place when a shitty band is on then comeback.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I'd go to see Tool, since I like their music a lot. If you don't then you should go anyway, since it sounds like a fun deal.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
The only reason im going is too see tool. It will still be a great day....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
you should go anyways, because to be honest you can still have a mad time in the pits, even if you hate the music. im personally only going because i really want to see about 4-5 bands but im sure i will still have an awesome time anyways.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
i was gonna go but melb and sydney are both sold out, so yeah... can't.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Muse, Jet, The Killers, Kasabian, MCR, Trivium, Tool? And you're asking if you should go? buy your ticket now boy!

Also Lily Allen is great if you want to just chill
yeah there are good bands playing. tool, trivium, muse, jet, etc. there is a lot of shit music there but thank god for the good stuff!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Quote by stringmagician
It's only in Australia?

And NZ buddy. Don't forget NZ

For ****s sake, if you don't go, can you pay for me to go to auckland so i can go?

TOOL+MUSE+SAME CONCERT?!

=**** YES!!!!!!
Quote by myself101
so what does Tool sound like? i have heard they're good?

Tool are ****ing great!

I would go most definately, but I have no money haha. I've recently gotten really into JET so I would go for them.

Even if you don't like the music, it would still be great fun.

EDIT: I didn't know there were tickets still available, I'm pretty sure they were all snapped up within an hour.
Tool, Muse, John Butler, I'd go just to see them.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Page 1 of 2