You guys should totally check this out. It's a search engine where you win prizes just for using it. It's a good search engine too, it's like sponsored by google or something. And please click the link I post to sign up, because if you do, if you win any prizes, I get to win the exact same thing. So be nice, click this link, sign up, and use this search engine to get free prizes!
Clicky!

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Fag. I wish i knew how to report this
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
On the left side, in the column under the user name, the disk looking thing with an exclamation point.
MG Free At Last
All those prizes suck anyway.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
How does winning 10 dollars suck, if you were going to do the search anyway? I'm just trying to help out the pit populous.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
tbh I'd rather use search engines for information than winning prizes, that 10 dollars could be used for something more useful, than to be used as a prize for doing something as simple as searching.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Yeah, and only one person wins per hour. Pretty slim chances.
MG Free At Last