its a nice day.... hanging out.... and your muscle or eye twitches... what twitches bug you the most?

i just got this idea because my forearm muscle just twitched.... so i figuredwhat the hell, why not.
I love eye twitches. Especially when you're talking to a girl!

And I'm not being sarcastic. I dig it. Once that girls starts thinking; "I'm gonna get raped." (I can see it in her eyes) I just know I've done a good job. Probably explains why I'm surrounded by cotton walls and I can't feel my own face.
my triceps twitch alot. and the picking muscle does too....

RawrDemon- no offense, but thats kinda creepy lol
My Tourette's.

Seriously, I'm blinking constantly, I mess with my glasses too much, all of that.

My Tourette's isn't bad, but it's hella annoying sometimes.

NOTE: Not vocal tics, they're motor (mostly physical twitches or habits. Mine's mild, no MASSIVE twitch, like a seize, it's just a twitch sometimes.)

EDIT: Kinda useless, but I immeadietly clikced this thread. My nickname's Twitch (best...nickname....ever....) and I saw "twitch" and it was instinct.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i was in a car wreck like 2 months ago. and from the time of the wreck untill i was finaly done with insurance my right eye would twitch. i hated it. i never get stressed out about anything. thats what bothered me the most.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Probably eye twitches.. or to have a finger twitch when you're trying to type.. haha