i played the game 3 days stright, no joke (with the occaisional smoke & coffee break, of course). Every time i closed my eyes i saw the fretboard moving with an insane amount of notes just littering the thing. anyone else had this?
ive had the same experience from using a treadmill and also from playing knockout kings for n64.. any repetitive action will stick with you.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
Quote by $Guitarist$
Wow. You could have actually been playing real guitar...

I do play real guitar. I was just trying to get freebird on expert.....
I don't play as much as you do, but I did get a few images of the game when I closed my eyes at night.
I did that when me and my mate hired out Hitman 2 on PS2. I was trying to sleep but all i could see was some bald bastard blowing away uniformed guys with a shotgun
Quote by Metallimax
I don't play as much as you do, but I did get a few images of the game when I closed my eyes at night.

play 3 days then get high
Quote by ljplum12
Side effect: you start sucking at real guitar.

beleive it or not it helped me... speed & pinky strength
Quote by stringmagician
Your old enough to like coffee and smoke cigarettes, and you have spent three days on Guitar Hero.

You're a loser.

So you have to act a certain way when you reach a certain age? Don't be an ass, if you play games when you're an adult to me it just says you're brave enough to be you.
It improved your pinkie strength? I've not experienced this, but I'll take your word for it.
MG Free At Last
Quote by musiclover2399
So you have to act a certain way when you reach a certain age? Don't be an ass, if you play games when you're an adult to me it just says you're brave enough to be you.

Did I typo? Damnit, I hate doing that.

Anyway, I completely agree. Hell, I smoke and love coffee, and I also greatly enjoy video games, but I don't spend three days straight on them, especially if the game doesn't even have a plot worth an 8 ear olds imagination.
To all the people who say play real guitar, it's a goddamn GAME! Why do you play NFS or Gran Turismo when you could be out driving? Why play GTA when you could be out slaughtering hookers with chainsaws? Come on guys. Yes, your eyes get totally ****ed after awhile and the walls melt.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
^agreed. sometimes I get visions of the game while I'm sleeping if I've played it on that day. Kinda f*cks up my dreams though.
What's up?
like the threadstarter said, a similar thing happened to me, when i was playin some videogame where you talk to people, n you have to like, choose the rigth thing to say out of like 4 options each time, for a few nigths i had dreams where i was walkin about n talkin to people that way
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Back in those terrible days when I was a cracked up wow kid (only a couple months worth...), I would friggin dream of beating the shit out of the horde and shit while I was sleeping. Spam sinister strike for the win...

Thats what happens when you do something for 8 hours straight
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by WrongWay
guitar hero 1 and 2 = overrated

Burn in hell you harpy. Just cause you can't play virtue guitar.
When i first started playing in hard mode it was really fast for me So after a while i would take a break and while i would stop playing i could still se the fretboard with the notes passing by and after a while i got dizzy.
But it also gave me a better sense of rythym <--Not sure if i spelled that right.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!