Has anyone tried this before? I am keen on the AD-3000 but am wanting to future proof it. What are Agiles like to upgrade. Also thinking about a coil tap later down the track as well
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Im not sure about coil tapping, but depending on what style your looking for, you could aways put in a new pickup set.

What type of music do you want to play?
Sorry i forgot to put that in. I'm into the old british classics, Zep, Stones, Who, Sabbath, e.t.c. I like distortion to a point but really dislike metal stuff so won't be playing any of that. I've also just started getting into the clash and i think i'll play a bit of them.
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Well for classic rock, but a Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck. Killer classic rock tone.