Page 1 of 2
I personally like them just wondering if i am alone or not.

EDIT: they're straight jw if you think their music sucks. Thats what i meant by gay.
Last edited by WrongWay at Jan 7, 2007,
Theyre okay. People who think that theyre gay are either narrow-minded or just following trends.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Isn't the leader singer married to that actress? As for everyone else...I don't know. But why does it really matter?

EDIT: Shwoops, I took that as being literal b/c you said you liked them. I don't like them.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jan 7, 2007,
personally i dont like them, all thier songs sound the same to me and thier singer is extremely annoying, lol even all thier videos are similar, black and white, slow motion, and 1000+ zoom in shots of the lead singer bustin a long off key raspy note. not exactly my forte. . .
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Quote by WrongWay
I personally like them just wondering if i am alone or not.

You know how I know your gay?............

No, Chris Martin is married to Gweneth Paltrow and they have a kid named Apple. Remember? The other three guys, I don't know but I doubt it.
i like them. coldplay is good music. i usualy catch shit for liking them with my friends. but if liking coldplay is wrong. i dont wanna be right
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
yeah, theyre pretty gay.
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
i didnt like them until i saw them play TALK at the grammy last year. ever since, i dont mind them
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

i like them. coldplay is good music. i usualy catch shit for liking them with my friends. but if liking coldplay is wrong. i dont wanna be right

i love your brilliant useage of a catch phrase that has still not been overused. but yeah, coldplay totally takes it in the ass. i mean that guy named coldplay is such a flamer, omgosh!
Quote by llanafreak44
they're music is nice

they are music is nice? really?

no. they are music is not good.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I like U2 and Coldplay, so what...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by metalhead296
i love your brilliant useage of a catch phrase that has still not been overused. but yeah, coldplay totally takes it in the ass. i mean that guy named coldplay is such a flamer, omgosh!

are you serious?
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
i really dislike coldplay, the singer really sucks i cant stand the kid
Zeppelinism, the only way to save your soul

PM TheHeartbreaker to become a follower of the holy order of the Zeppelin
I like Coldplay. If you really think all their songs sound the same you suck at hearing.

"You know how I know you're gay? You have a bumper sticker on your car with a rainbow on it that says 'I love balls'."
Quote by meta1militia
they are music is nice? really?

no. they are music is not good.

It was a bad misinterpretation of the They're There Their words. I've done two in the last six hours. Also their music sells, They're () certainly not bad musicians so they're on the opposite side of the section away from Panic! At the Disco and stuff.
yo.

I BELIEVE
They have some good tunes. They annoy me because of how they present themselves in interviews, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying some of their music.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
im listening to parachutes at the moment. i have mad respect for this band and love the amount of creativity they put into certain songs. i love piano as well, so im biased.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
I believe everyone should listen to coldplay...i however will not be take place in this trend
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
i like their music, but i don't know if they are homos....who cares?.....i mean mj touched a bunch of 10 year olds boys, yet people still adore his music, so there.
:stickpoke

MUSIC IS PASSION

why is michael jackson and McDonald's so similar?

They put 40 year old meat between 5 year old buns.

Coldplay = Whiney crap
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
I never got much exposure to Coldplay. However, they have gone further with music than any of us will, and they certainly deserve respect as musicians.

And I like U2.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Fix You and The Scientist are the shit

Agreed.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Coldplay are my favourite band, and Chris Martin is the sexiest person ever. Ever.
don't know if they like ****ing guys. but lots of their songs make me asleep. can't stand em.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Nah, their music sucks imo...
I only like amsterdam 'cause i live in amsterdam.. o_O
Page 1 of 2