Hey, was up. I need a lil' with somethin'. I downloaded some text of some website, to type my band name in it, and see if it would look cool, But I can't find it. Hell I don't even know how to bring it up
Thanks.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Was it a TTF file? If it was just download it straight into C:\Windows\Fonts
It should be available for use in your word processing program after that.
MG Free At Last
So, when you download them, save them to your desktop or somewhere easy to find, and then Uncompress the files.
Open up Control Panel and go into your fonts and then drag and drop the file from the uncompressed folder to your font folder and you're set
K, so they're in a zip file. Open the zip file, and most of them have two files in them, a crap file from whoever made the font, and the font file. The font file will be the one that is actually named the name of the font. Move that file into the C:\Windows\Font folder and you should be set.
MG Free At Last
Ummm how exactly do you uncompress the file?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

>.> I Can't find the font folder dude.

What operating system are you using? Can you find the windows folder?
MG Free At Last
Wait never mind I found it. I pulled the file and tried to put it in thier, but I still can't find it.