i love heavy metal, but at the same time i also love it when a metal band plays something that's soft...i.e. my favorite is probably pantera's suicide note pt. 1, but i'm also looking at stuff like vermillion pt. 2 from slipknot or stone sour's zzyzx rd.

any suggestions from you guys?
R.I.P. DIME

A TRUE COWBOY FROM HELL
I hate Slipknot. And their not considered metal here. But, if you want metal bands that have sof tparts go for Opeth. We must bring you from the crap which is slipknot. .. If you are worthy enough Agathodaimon I would reccomend for lots of people. But, just don't liisten to Slipknot ever again
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
well, i don't really like slipknot that much, but they have somethin catchy here and there. and i'll be honest, most of you guys would probably hate my taste in music lol, i don't listen to much metal at all, and what i am into is nothin like what you guys like...i haven't even heard of most of your bands haha
R.I.P. DIME

A TRUE COWBOY FROM HELL
Haha, it's no problem, everyone has to start somewhere, and unfortuanatly most people start at Slipknot But soon get into more extreme music. Also, it might be wise to close this thread and ask in the reccomendation thread. We can further discuss this in there
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.