sheww, i thout i would just tell you all this so you humorous views could make me feel better

basically, there was this girl that i liked a lot,(but she was way "out of my leauge") and i was at a concert, and at the last moment, i took a chance and asked her out on a date. she said "id love to" i honestly didnt believe it. im not really a ladies man. so i walked away because i had to leave and she kin d of gave me a funny look

so now its two days later and i see her friend and she says its all a big misunderstanding and the girl thought i said " do you want to hang out later" because there was loud music. so basically i am kind of sad. today isnt the worst day of my life, but its in the top 20

poop
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Talk to the girl not her friend. Then ask for a three way with her friend involving buttsecks.
MG Free At Last
So she says "She'd love to, just hang out". She knew what you said, she just changed her mind...
yo.

I BELIEVE
just say yes it was a misunderstanding, i was really wasted
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
So she says "She'd love to, just hang out". She knew what you said, she just changed her mind...

thats what i was thinking

who says "id love to hang out"?
i hope thats not the case though...
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Yeah I think he's right. Well hang out anyways, maybe you'll catch her attention and will give you a reason to not sit on your ass at home.
I think you should talk to her about it. You can never trust a girls friend
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
It was probably her friends pressuring her into backin' out. Girls are not to be trusted, they're all Belanie's.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by ljplum12
So what concert was it?

local concert
but not the kind of "local bands" your thinking of
it was like a metal show
Quote by Bmm386

gotta try hard and put a lot of effort into whatever you want... make her see why she should be with you. otherwise, might as well forget it...
don't talk to me right now, im pissed at all the guys from bands in your area, they took all the top spots at area, almost every instrument, plano something school...and then the judging was unfair i swear.
Quote by Dan Steinman
You know you are a guitar player when the kids in the elementary school band can read sheet music better than you
Quote by Thin Ears
don't talk to me right now, im pissed at all the guys from bands in your area, they took all the top spots at area, almost every instrument, plano something school...and then the judging was unfair i swear.

what bands
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

what a bitch