Boring, repetitive, unoriginal, bad tone. Your drummer knows he has toms, and a ride right? Ever tried playing something other than just the same chords over and over. The only good thing about it is that you seem atleast kinda tight, tempo was pretty solid.

EDIT: I just watched the second video, I take back the tight comment, your drummer needs to start working on his crash, and hi hatting, it seemed off time a couple times, plus the drumline was pretty lame.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Last edited by RPotts at Jan 7, 2007,
its only boring because there aren't any vocals. the bad tone was on purpose, and no one is original
if i had to lose a mile. if i had to touch feeling. i would lose my soul. the way i do
Meh, the song doesn't load right.

The first video is very bland.

The second looks like a "I've just heard In Utero, now I'm going to rip it off" vibe to it.

And please, take that Kickass Guitarist bit out.

Edit: Song loaded. Nothing special.
Mehhhhhhhh.

When most bands are going for a "shitty" or "dirty' sound that is "bad unpurpose" it actually works, but with this it really didn't work at all.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati